India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN End made very clear ! (Page 3)

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

In recent episodes, armaan did seem to be a bit tooooooo negative but it was all because he was sooo insecure... sometimes his behaviour confuses me... but he is so unpredictable!!! He has not turned into a goody-goody, i have not said that. We are just getting to know a bit of his positive sides - as Raj said : We are a mixture of good and bad (I think that is human)

Chill!!!!!!!

He has become so humble after knowing about jassi and purab's engagement... i would recommend you to watch "armaan and jassi at reception" and "armaan purab talk - purab thanking for flower" vids... look at armaan's expression.

We have diff opinions... i can't help it!

Edited by radha_18 - 20 October 2004 at 1:38pm

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
the above msg is for jammy
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bgdesai

...even if I love someone like Arman afer I come to know what he did you kind of loose respect for that person. 

exactly, bgdesai! How can one respect someone who does to u what armaan did to jassi ? I personally belive that there can be no love without respect. And after what jassi said to armaan yesterday....'what have u done for GH besides putting it into a debt of 10 crores'....'u have never had to work for achieving anything in life' .... the fact that she thought he was not good enough to run the company effectively etc etc ..it was quite clear that she deep down did not respect the guy...how can she claim to love such a person ...

Edited by yashika - 20 October 2004 at 1:36pm
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Also Armaan hasnt allways been bad, he has been a mixture of good and bad.  Remember how he went to Jassi's house when she was upset by Arunduti about the presentation.  Remember when they were in Singapore and how he gave her a gift.  There are many instances similar to this.  There are also other instances when he was downright evil to her.  He is grey.  Not black as has often been portrayed on this website and set india where he is often referred too as the devil!!!  What about Hitler?  Adi Amin?  Bin Laden?  Stalin?  Is Armaan as bad as them?  Where is the justification to comparing him with satan?

I will happily admit that I too am "grey" I suspect that most of us are. 

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Hey!! You all were standing onthe railway tracks knowing that the train was rushing towards you and yet now you complain that the train hit you!!!!!!!!!LOL We all saw it coming folks.!!!

Armaan did change overnight.

Armaan changed AFTER he heard Jassi was getting married.That's when his world really turned upside down.

Armaan never loved anyone other than himself.He couldn't accept that he could have feelings for anyone else especially someone like Jassi.So what better way to purge her out of his system than to make himself beleive he hated her!!!! He had taken Jassi for granted & being the vain person that he is,he never even thought that Jassi too can have someone in her life who loves her.That was the shock which woke him up.He is still trying to come to terms with the fact that a girl,any girl can have so much hold on him.Fight her,beleive me,he will. Here,a reverse pschycology is at play.That's where the saying comes from: you cut your nose to spite your face!!

That's what this story has been about all along.Armaan,the biggest flirt around ,never beleived in love,actually helplessly in love,BIG TIME.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

very well said minnie.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
well minnie atleast t &d seem to agree with you....as for me...i still don't get it.i however feel that if A&j were to end together in climax...they shouldn't have explored purab angle to the extent they did.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

well minnie atleast t &d seem to agree with you....as for me...i still don't get it.i however feel that if A&j were to end together in climax...they shouldn't have explored purab angle to the extent they did.

I agree that Purab is reaaly the one who is losing out here.But at least he will be saved the heartbreak of having a wife who doesn't love him.And frankly,Purab doesn't need to settle down with a 'friend'.He would do himself a favour if he just let her remain a friend.

One thing I must say,Jassi didn't actually ask Purab to fall in love with her,did she? But she got ready to marry & she is not backing out either.So what's her fault? You can't blame someone just because she can't stop loving someone?

Go to top