Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Am taking a break for 5 minutes from studies.

I have no respect for Jassi's character anymore. She is Miss Hypocrite Incarnate. Armaan's transformation is more "too good to be true" than what Purab is accused of being. Purab should tell Jassi to go to hell.

In conclusion, His and Her Royal Pain in the ASS deserve each other. And I hope T&D make no profit on this venture.

I'm not going to be watching the serial anymore. I can put half an hour of my time to better use.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: radha_18

Armaan has not reformed overnight. he started reforming from the day Arundhati came... his feelings for mallika also started changing... he was very concerned about her when she attempted suicide... He was very concerned about his father, he was afraid that he was not able to come up to the expectations of purushottam, he even felt bad for jassi when her report was rejected by arundhati... wee all this cannot be xpected from an evil person... Armaan is definitely not an evil... jerk, he is.

Ps: A Cute jerk, sorry, missed it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agree! armaan did not reform overnight. in fact there was a change in him since his Singapore trip. Purab's fans were so busy drooling over him that they missed Armaan's gradual change. After the Singapore trip armaan grew closer to jassi than he was to raj. but purab's comeback once again drove him away from her. also the news of jassi's marriage gave him the final jhatka. came to face w/ the fact that he will lose her forever.

just notice after marriage news he has done his usual politics w/ anyone. just has been hiding behind his shield of arrogance. also jassi taking it out on him hurt him deeply. yes..she did speak the truth. prolly told what mallika and aryan have told 100 times b4. but only jassi has the capacity to hurt him. only ppl u love the most can hurt u the most.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jassi must marry Purab. Its no sense in marrying Armaan. He is the person who cant believe on. Moreover always a person should marry a person who loves them not to whom they love.
radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

a person should marry a person who loves them not to whom they love.

Why cannot it be the same person. Why cannot a person recieve love from the person he/she loves???😭

surnita thumbnail
Could you marry and bear children with someone who loves you but you dont love them?  Could you spend the rest of your life like this?  The love must be mutual.  With Jassi and Armaan it looks as if they will both love each other.  Purab loves Jassi.  Jassi doesnt love Purab.
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you people said it all!!

well they made it pretty obvious in ystdays episode that jassi and armaan wil be ending together.I am sure purab will realize that jassi is not made for him(should have got the brainwave earlier buddy!!).But anyways it is not fair on his side.If jassi had no feelings for him she should not have agreed to marry him,no one was forcing or pressurizing her.By doing this she is just manipulating and using purab.And why must purab be at the receiving end of all this??Just because he is understanding and loves her??no....T and D surely have to give him a justifiable exit(if at all).

and yeah...i don't think i am gonna watch this crap anymore!!

kaboo123 thumbnail
I have always maintained that Jassi and Purab can be great friends not lovers. There is no chemistry of love between them. There was a chemistry between Armaan and Jassi but things have become quiet complicated between them now.

The direction is turning out to be poor. The original story shows a very deep bond and chemistry developing between the hero Armando and Betty but our Indian directors have confused the whole plot by showing Armaan Suri as a camelion changing his colours by the day. The fault lies with T&D. But the fact of the matter is that they will follwo the original script and a friend will end as a friend only.
surnita thumbnail

Crazyaboutpurab I stopped watching when Purab and Jassi started to get close I couldnt witness seeing them together.  I only read the updates so I know what you are going through.  But spare a thought for Armaan fans - we have waited so long for this!

Kaboo I agree with you entirely.  If T&D had handled things better Armaan and Purab followers would be satisfied.

ides thumbnail
pj...u r absolutely right......with the way the story is progressing, the audience can be dished out anything....in any way....at any time....without ofcourse any rationale.....πŸ˜•Serves us right for daring to expect anyting untraditional from these people......
yashika thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Am taking a break for 5 minutes from studies.

I have no respect for Jassi's character anymore. She is Miss Hypocrite Incarnate. Armaan's transformation is more "too good to be true" than what Purab is accused of being. Purab should tell Jassi to go to hell.

In conclusion, His and Her Royal Pain in the ASS deserve each other. And I hope T&D make no profit on this venture.

I'm not going to be watching the serial anymore. I can put half an hour of my time to better use.

Right on Mystica !πŸ‘

By the way, good to see u around !

Good luck for your studies πŸ‘πŸΌ