yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Sony has started a new poll. They are asking whether jassi shld marry

-her friend purab

-her love armaan or

-her childhood friend nandu

also saw nandu in a promo for the poll where he asks the viewers whether jassi shld marry 'freind' purab even though she does not love him or she shld marry armaan who is the 'love of her life'.

with this, they have made it very clear that jassi does not love purab and considers him only as a friend (and here we were thinking that maybe gradually she is developing some deeper feelings for him). In fact, by including nandu too in the poll, they have attempted at equating purab with nandu thereby diluting his importance in jassi's life.

Had they simply asked whether jassi shld marry purab or armaan, it wld have been different. But by differentiating between them like this i.e. one being only 'her friend' and the other 'the love of her life', they are trying to influence audience's opinion in favour of armaan. This in a way makes their intentions (as regards the ending is concerned) very very clear.

Also, suddenly without any logic or explanation, almost overnight, Armaan has been reformed. Even if they had to reform him, they cld have done it gradually. It is very difficult to buy as to why Armaan has become an angel so very suddenly.

Also, almost forgot, today purab asked jassi whether they were doing the right thing by getting married to which jassi says that they were and that now her friend was also going to become her life partner. at this purab looks at her sadly, laughs dryly and says 'friend'...i guess i will always be yr frined and wld never become your love ! And she does not deny it. Well, there u are.

Anyways, one good thing is that now at least we all know what's gonna happen. No expectaions, no uncertainity, no anticipation and hence no tension !

Edited by yashika - 20 October 2004 at 1:11pm

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Armaan has not reformed overnight. he started reforming from the day Arundhati came... his feelings for mallika also started changing... he was very concerned about her when she attempted suicide... He was very concerned about his father, he was afraid that he was not able to come up to the expectations of purushottam, he even felt bad for jassi when her report was rejected by arundhati... wee all this cannot be xpected from an evil person... Armaan is definitely not an evil... jerk, he is.

Ps: A Cute jerk, sorry, missed it. LOLLOLLOL

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:58am | IP Logged

T and D again trying to fool us with another useless poll.do we have to remind again and again........Dead

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:59am | IP Logged
and Adorable jerk, sorry.
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!!!!!!!! i am a groupie now!!!
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Yashika...I am little sad as I really wanted Jassi to love Purab. He is so sweet and understanding...and I hate Arman for whatever he did...even if I love someone like Arman afer I come to know what he did you kind of loose respect for that person. About Nandu he is good by heart, but I guess Jassi deserves better. Thanks for the news though!
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

well if jassi ends up with armaan..

all my sympathies are with armaan....as for mallika and purab...you guys were saved from unappreciative life partners by a stroke of luck...this time both of you need to set your sights higher.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

Armaan has not reformed overnight. he started reforming from the day Arundhati came... his feelings for mallika also started changing... he was very concerned about her when she attempted suicide... He was very concerned about his father, he was afraid that he was not able to come up to the expectations of purushottam, he even felt bad for jassi when her report was rejected by arundhati... wee all this cannot be xpected from an evil person... Armaan is definitely not an evil... jerk, he is.

Ps: A Cute jerk, sorry, missed it. LOLLOLLOL

Please!!! Armaan was not reformed until the Draft incident, nobody forgets his sinister smile when he takes the Draft!!  uptill saturday everybody was sure that it was Armaan who took the draft. Then I guess suddenly they got a call and notice from Betty la fea people and on Sunday they changed the story. Mark the inconsistence of Raj's Appereance. He is not in frame with anyone. Mallika is shown talking to an unknown things Raj is lying there but both are never in same frame. Same with the gang as shown talking to Raj and he is sitting on Sofa only Veeru comes and handle's him tea. Also overnight he is at his house how did he came to sleep in office that to drunk!!

Also let me remind you that Armaan change is overnight as to we should not forget but it was he who tried everything to put Sheetal Ambuja's Account in jeoprady First with the crappy presentation & then remmeber the band outside Gulmohar(that was after Arundhati left). Then what with The press thing!! I still dont buy it that he did it becuase he loved jassi.

So my friends here the show comes back on original track abruptly but it did and now thanks to Sony we will have to Jhelo it for 3 days a week , I guess sony knows the consiquences of thier move.

Jammy.

Go to top