India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD episodes this week in UK

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I just had to comment on the TD episodes screened this week in the UK. I know the updates and comments were all done when the episodes were screened in India but still here goes -

1.     DK teasing Disha with the flower. You could just see that although DK has been around the block a few times as far as girls are concerned, he is a little hesitant/unsure when dealing with Disha. Doesn't want to make a wrong move and yet gets angry with her – probably an automatic barrier going up, after all the women he has known so far have always been after his money.
And Disha doesn't know what to make of him, one minute he is berating her and the next gives her the cream to put on her arm – in this instance should have taken the flower from him and thwacked him with the cream box!!!

2.     When DK goes back to his old home while looking for Sumitra, his expressions were brilliant when he remembers his lost childhood. Come to think of it, it was probably the last time he was a kid. Becchare ke kaal ne ke din bohat jeldi chale gayi (poor him his playdays were over quite soon) Cry .
Loved Gargi's acting when she was pondering on whether to buy a white sari in readiness for Sumitra's funeral !! LOL

3.     And of course the brilliant holi episode. Loved the fact Disha didn't let V put colour on her first but escaped from him to be at hubby's side Smile . After DK puts colour on her like sindoor, Disha has this flashback where she is shown celebrating holi with Inder but then suddenly Inder turns into DK Clap - blink and you will miss this moment so eyes wide open here all you guys who are behind !!
At least V acknowledged to himself that it was wrong of him to be developing feelings for Disha.
Gargi was good again especially when she says something nasty to DK and then after he leaves, she looks very happy and says to herself 'don't know why my mouth runs away with me whenever I am with Sunny' LOL .
Inder as usual shows what a brainless idiot he is, closely followed by Rano!! Angry DK should have confronted Inder when he first saw him instead of backing off when seeing how happy Disha was to see Rano.

Can't believe the producers allowed 3 good situations to be screened without being dragged and all in one week. Clap Something for all you guys who are behind to look forward to.....

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Yupp so true nikki

This week td in the uk has been amazing !!!! It was definetly a week not to miss specially ending with the holi sence i mean guyss dk loked soo HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!! I think he looked the hottest ever he was soo amazinng lolll Embarrassed!!!!!!!!

And the flower sence wasss too cutee!!!!

Ypp i definetly think that tumhari disha this week has been the best everBig smile!!!!!!!!!

i think with all these new charceters and all an=d the twists is geeting better even though we hate whats hapenning with lad d and dk loll but seriously the program is getting beter and better is getting us all thinking lolll hehehe........LOL

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Big smileHi

Totally true i agree i watched the episodes aswell and two of my fav scences were when he goes back to his old house wowwwwwwwwwww his expressions, eyes awwwwwwww say so much and holi one was just mindblowing will be watching the taped version again ufff.

samyBig smile

Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

I loved watching the holi episode yesterday. And loved DKs expression and his eyes ... are just amazing.

I too liked Gargis acting. Although she is so evil, I really like her. ( acting I mean ) : )

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

I totally agree with you all, TD this week in UK was just superb. All the scenes you have mentioned are worth watching again and again.

In the holi scene both DK's love for Disha which one could cleary see in his eyes and Disha's feelings for him (though she was bit confused) were mindblowing. And ofcourse in the old house when DK remembered his childhood and Disha tried to comfort him by putting her hand on his shoulder and the way he closed his eyes as he was feeling the releif by her touch was just amazing.

And ofcourse madam Gargi talking to herself about Sumitra and saying, there must have been an accident and then Sumitra surely have been DHRUMM, the way she said this was so was so amusing.

They showed the beach promo yesterday but it was only for one day. Today they are showing scenes from the episodes which are already shown. But anyway I was lucky enough to tape it yesterday.

maja

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top