game ends formanoj

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 8:52am | IP Logged
M anoj Bajpai's stint with the game show Kam Ya Zyaada will soon come to an end with the first season wrapping up after 100 episodes. Says Bajpai, "I made a commitment with the channel for 100 episodes and that's over. Now, when they take a call to come back again with a new season, we will talk all over again." Does he want to do an encore? "Yes, why not? I have absolutely enjoyed it, meeting so many different people, being part of their aspirations." There were rumours that the show had not picked up at all. "On the contrary, it was doing better than other game shows in that time slot on other channels." How would he rate himself as an anchor? "I think nobody can be better than Shekhar Suman, who has done a variety of anchoring shows." Better than Bachchan in KBC? "Amitabh Bachchan is Amitabh Bachchan. I think his was more of a persona than an anchor in the traditional sense of the word. In any case, let's keep Mr Bachchan out of this because nobody can touch him." One personal gain from the show: "I think after Kam Ya Zyaada, my Hindi has become much better. I did speak chaste Hindi but after coming to Mumbai it had got corrupted by English," he

Edited by priya.nair - 15 April 2006 at 8:55am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "game ends formanoj" in Kam ya Zyada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing priya di. Big smile

I liked Manoj's anchoring in KYZ

Kitu0324

Kitu0324

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I love Manoj. I think he does a superb job on KYZ. I do hope Zee Channel renews his contract and keep him on!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top