TODAYS EPISODE - POWERFUL PERSONALITY - RAM'S MUM

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very Nice Episode..

Ram's Mum Entry...

Wonderful Personality and Character... She has all the signs of being a wonderful Adviser... Support in Priya 's life just like her father... Very Observant... Just a few minutes she shared with Priya and knew she was upset over something...( and as I aspected she has Powerful Vocal.. something you can surely aspect from a Stage Actor ).. Loved their first Interaction..

Vik Neha - This Two are the real Santa Clause in RaYa 's life... always available.. 24*7...Superb idea... playing smart and making RaYa agree ( calling seprately.. Vik to Ram and Neha to Priya ) to come at their Christmas Party... Muaaa!

Ram Finally realises He is not doing at all right by fighting with Priya... taking Apeksha 's anger out on Priya... she is not at any fault at all...( Lagta hai Priya Christmas wish sun le Ram aahkher...! :)

Precap: Priya again puts wet towel on bed by mistake.. Ram sees this...
Priya says Sorry and try to remove it.. Ram says 'its OK.. I will take it.. and folds it himself.. leaving Priya all suprised..

Ram can be Darling if he wants to na...

Loved it...Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks jigna for the short update..
today's episode was gud and i liked madhu raja's acting.. vik-neha are the best buddies i ever seen in any serial.. precap was interesting.. finally ram realised his mistakes and talking politely with priya.. now the story is on the track and eagerly waiting for 2moro's episode..
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good episode today...loved the scene between Priya and Krishnaji...immediately developed a liking for Krishnaji...looks like an interesting character...Vikram- Neha at their best again!!! such wonderful buddies of RaYa they make!!! love them!!! and finally...Ram mellowed down a bit today...phew!!! after a long time i didnt lower my tv volume during his sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the precap makes me look forward to tomorrows episode...
overall, a good,well balanced and progressive episode..
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what i feel na  priya will get so close  to  krishna ji ... as she is with her father...
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luvbalh

what i feel na  priya will get so close  to  krishna ji ... as she is with her father...

Imagine Ram's surprise/shock when he sees them together...he had been trying to keep Priya away from Apeksha and his secret...aur yahaan pe uski maa khud Priya ke itne kareeb pahunch gayi...πŸ˜‰
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good episode. Finally Krishnaji's entry.She seems really cute & caring lady. Looking forward to see how 'the bonding' between Priya & Krishnaji will happen.
Vik-Neha's Christmas party will  have some surprise gifts of 'RaYa moments'. 😍This couple & their kids are really angels.
Wow! thanks to that guy Ram realised he is wrong...πŸ€ͺfor shouting at Priya all these days.
Precap was cool.Gentleman Ram will be back tomarrow.Priya is going to sing' Kabhi neem neem, kabhi shahd shahad..mora piya'.πŸ˜‰
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH!!!!!!OH!!!!!!OH!!!!πŸ‘ What a lovely episode and lovely precap in fact in every post i had written lets wait for monday the true monday arrived and v really had an interesting epi what moments with Krishnaji I just loved her.  πŸ‘πŸΌShe is so coool man WOW!!!!!! What a personality so the guess of DR> of Natasha went wrong na anyways hota hain hota hain par abh tho khush hojao asli Mataji aagaye Priya ki zindagi mein ab tho maza hi maza hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely epi..Krishnajis entry was awesome..and her bondin Priya was very sweet..i am sure they are goin to become very good friends..

and the precap was awesome..i am also surprised the way Priya was..
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode & nice precap.

Madhu Raja looks so similar to Tarana, especially when she was using the 'special cream' (all the time I was reminded of Tarana).

Would love to see Priya's further interactions with Krishnaji. Also Neha's with her 😊
Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next track to begin
That will be a door crasher in Raya's life...of course in a good sense πŸ˜ƒ