Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Only teachers can teach kids discipline???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I guess this is the general notion among many parents and kids.

Sweetyji blindly believes this notion and follows it too, but she even pokes into her kids matter.  whether they did homework, they are eating on time, they are studying well...with her habit of getting worried with everything she unnoticeable disciplining her kids.

Pinky and Jeet gave their kids happy and understanding life.   Jeet complaining to Pinky that she is not taking care of discipling Raavi was very much justified, but does discipline come at ones.     Jeet got pressured and suddenly realised Pinky is at fault which actually is right but the way he expressed it to her, she would never understand..ShockedOuch

Discipline is something which will not come overnight LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chakashajSamraat_92Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Only teachers can teach kids discipline???" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
well i don't agree with sweety g that only teachers can teach kids dicipline
today only in pratigya i heard a very beautiful line that

kewal beej bo dene se wo ped nahi banta...use seenchna padta hai aur uski dekhbhaal karni padti haiClap

this line clicked so greatly in my mind...and its so right too...teachers can only sow the seed...but parents need to cultivate and care for it...and we all know the first class for a kid is home only...so leaving everything on teachers is wrong...afterall teacher is a teacher and no one can take parent's place...

and coming to pinky's case. well i think jeet was not so right...i mean it was him only who was saying pinky to understand kids and be their friends...and pinky tried every bit of her to feed her children rightly...actually she is being facing several things...firstly she had to take care of three kids at once and on that several other pressures on her...i think not only pinky but jeet too needed to pay proper attention just like he did right now...

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

hey roopal...nice DP..

nice line from Pratigya..though I hardly watch it...

Sweetji I would say is the most common type of mothers we see around us...TYPICAL... LOL

Jeet and Pinky just need to discuss things properly...but they are just pulling ends..LOL

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

hey roopal...nice DP..

nice line from Pratigya..though I hardly watch it...

Sweetji I would say is the most common type of mothers we see around us...TYPICAL... LOL

Jeet and Pinky just need to discuss things properly...but they are just pulling ends..LOL

yeah
pinky and jeet's plans to grow up their kids are good but they need to work everything properly and need proper interaction with each other and should do everything together agreeing at the same point

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i get that sweety believes that kids need teachers to be disciplined or study but at the same time she knows what her job as a parent is also...she makes sure her kids do their homework on time, study on time...

but i totally am on jeet's side...he does as much as he can...he talked to raavi about her future goals where she wants to study...he tells them to study...but i have never seen pinky do anything but feed them which is the easiest task since a  maid can do that too..pinky needs to stand up for herself as mother and tell jeet that she is ok with being her kid's friend but also will draw  a line between being a parent and a friend...jeet was right pinky not once told raavi to study those formulas...when you know you have a child who wont study herself then you need to work extra hard on them and make sure they do their work on time...deep down i can tell pinky wants to be like sweety and not her kids friend...and i think jeet needs to allow her to be the kind of parent she wants because she is so lost that she is not doing anything...she knew in the other incident that both her kids left their homework for last minute then why didnt she ask them to do it earlier...i am not saying my parents had a stick in hand and over me and forced me to do my homework...in fact they never had to because i did everything on my own but i still had that fear or just concern that you know they would get upset if i get bad marks...in grade 12 my entire worry was that how am i going to face my parents if i dont get accepted to university...i doubt raavi is worried about anything...MBA or engineering requires alot of studying and hard work not just big talks...

Mrinmoye

Mrinmoye

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

I think Jeet is trying his best nd Pinky should help him. Smile

Edited by Mrinmoye - 28 December 2011 at 2:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top