Hitler Didi

Fantastic Monday! Kudos HD Team! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rozina-Rati

rozina-Rati

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i enjoy the full epi ..it was awesome...

nice post dear...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyluminos3-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fantastic Monday! Kudos HD Team! (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luminos3

IF-Dazzler

luminos3

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
arey rinkyji jab acchi cheez dekhne ko mile uski taareef kardeni chahiye. LOL waise bhi yeh mauka baar baar toh nahin aata! LOL

yep i hope they maintain this pace. ila bedi and team seem to have gone back to the basics. they are actually concentrating on the story more. good for them. LOL Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheramygabyPratamesh-Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
when you have such a strong line of writers its better you utilise them well..i like the fact they have found a balance...saarey charactres have found a steady growth...good or bad...sabhi ka koi purpose hai...i was waiting for this pace...which every show requires to acquire, sooner the better...hope HD has found its purpose..Embarrassed

ananyasheraluminos3mygaby

luminos3

IF-Dazzler

luminos3

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
yep. ab main jaati hoon. was waiting for the repeat. not to miss episode hain ji. kal milti hoon rinkyji. goodnight! Big smile

hail HD! Big smile LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby-Rinky-

iloveurati

iloveurati

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
really great epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

mineflower

mineflower

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
it was nice but not that much impressive..
Rishi and vivit mystery is getting on my nervous...if they did not solve this matter HD will surely loose its some fans like me..
n Rishi...i want to remove his charcter from this story so we could get some powerful scenes of Rati...

Edited by -Roja- - 26 December 2011 at 11:09am

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roja-

it was nice but not that much impressive..
Rishi and vivit mystery is getting on my nervous...if they did not solve this matter HD will surely loose its some fans like me..
n Rishi...i want to remove his charcter from this story so we could get some powerful scenes of Rati...
It is better you go with the latter option, not many here would support.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyluminos3

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
It was a great episode, usually Mondays episodes are not that good, but today was the best, and again brillant acting by each and every one, especially to see Sumit match to the level of Rati.  They need to gradually reveal both the mystery of vivith and rishi.

ananyasheraluminos3mygaby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top