Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

luminos3

IF-Rockerz

luminos3

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I am posting this on the forum with a lot of trepidation because the last time I made an appreciation post for the HD team and PH, they rewarded us with the Macau track. LOL Confused Ouch

Anyway, I hope such mistakes are not repeated again. LOL Coming back to today's episode it was a thriller of an episode. I was on the edge of my seat throughout. Each and every scene flowed seamlessly into each other. Top notch writing and world class execution. Excellent direction, realistic dialogues and situations, amazing acting and the most important point, no editing glitches and bloopers. I congratulate the entire HD team for this effort. Each and every detail was taken care of. I hope this is just the beginning and HD carries this kind of effort forward. Thank you HD team for this enjoyable viewing experience. I cannot wait to watch what happens on Tuesday! ClapClapClapClap

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveuratiajahbrozina-RatiRibaRockananyashera..Cinderella...prerna_agrawalWAZMEtasnim.kheya-mayurPratamesh-Gunners-gopi06mygabymoksha89arti_17S.H.I.E.L.D.-Pri.RP-Quelle-Belle-Khushi--PD-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-Silent.DreamerShedevil25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fantastic Monday! Kudos HD Team!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananyashera

ananyashera

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
true...today's episode was awesome...rati & sumit both were superb...cvs & PH has done brilliant job in keeping our interest in story...hope they will continue the good work...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...mygabyluminos3-Rinky-Shedevil25

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i agree with u...every scene was catchy...n day by day inshi behaviour was growing...u know the famous dialogue-pyar kiya nhi jata ho jata hai...this lines suits on them...i love their story also...cvs not forcing love by showing only eylocks n dupattas...situation r sooo natural n yet loveble...that some day ur inshi will realised they r in loveEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...mygabyluminos3-Rinky-

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Todays epi was one of the taking into account every aspect like u said hema amazing bt most amazing was the acting just mindblowing
gr8 work by the HD team

ananyashera..Cinderella...mygabyluminos3-Rinky-

luminos3

IF-Rockerz

luminos3

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thank you for the replies guys! LOL

pratamesh bro the build up was amazing. as indira became more and more agitated about the whereabouts of vidit, the viewers were also feeling the same sense of anticipation and anxiety. added to this rishi's hesitation and avoidance of the matter. spot on acting by both rati and sumit. the sense of urgency just got heightened in every scene that followed. it actually seemed like we were on a bike ride of our lives trying to save something precious. i have run out of words to praise this episode! LOL

Edited by luminos3 - 26 December 2011 at 10:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera..Cinderella...mygabyPratameshAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-Shedevil25

Pratamesh

IF-Dazzler

Pratamesh

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

thank you for the replies guys! [LOL][BR][BR]pratamesh bro the build up was amazing. as indira became more and more agitated about the whereabouts of vidit, the viewers were also feeling the same sense of anticipation and anxiety. added to this rishi's hesiation and avoidance of the matter. spot on acting by both rati and sumit. the sense of urgency just got heightened in every scene that followed. it actually seemed like we were on a bike ride of our lives trying to save something precious. i have run out of words to praise this episode! [LOL][BR]

i knw the excitement
coz normally v run out of words only for RP but today for the first time v r talking abt an entire epi:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera..Cinderella...mygabyluminos3-Rinky-Shedevil25

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yeah it does seem you have run out of words...hey hey...itnee tareef? ab toh mujhey dar lag raha hai...woh log goof up na kar dey...LOL

today was really good...it has set the pace of the serial..hope they maintain itBig smile

ananyashera..Cinderella...mygabyPratameshluminos3

ajahb

ajahb

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
yap agree dear...
its  was too good 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyluminos3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top