WRITTEN UPDATE 26th December 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

Thanks for the wonderful update Anju..

It's always nice to read your updates.. btw I remember SSBS forum was extremely active.. and you will be seeing plenty of me.. am loving this jodi.. and the show.. 😊
Yeah these days were really the best  and RAGA AT simply wow.
Originally posted by alujna-21

Yeah these days were really the best  and RAGA AT simply wow.

Agreed..Raga AT..😍 all of the conversations... Good old days.. no problem.. we will have just as much fun here.. !!😉
Thank so much for the updated, love this episode so much, lot s of Inshi Scene...If I may, i really love to have some one to updated the episode with the script also, since i dont understand hindi...😊
The reason im asking that, i love the way Rishi talk to Indira...i dont care other scene i just love Inshi scene...
Thanks! I just watched the episode and M full of questions regarding this Vidit mystery...
Originally posted by Binny1247

Agreed..Raga AT..😍 all of the conversations... Good old days.. no problem.. we will have just as much fun here.. !!😉
Binny what your idea or ideas about this Vidit -Rishi mystery I'm fed up waiting for the so called mystery to be revealed today while watching I thought today is the Big day on seeing Rishi mumbling but unfortunately he again played the same card.
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Thanks! I just watched the episode and M full of questions regarding this Vidit mystery...
I'm also tired waiting for the secret to be revealed so that the story can move forward. Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
just awesome epi..
thanks dear...
Thanks for the lovely updates, I really find indira family too selfish and ridiculas, wht her mother learn frm her father betray??
lovely..
thanks dear...