Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are you annoyed at ASR, Khushi,both or none - Page 3

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

firstly i m really annoyed with khushi for poking her nose in this party unnecessarily.i was happy for once that atleast she showed some self respect by staying at home after arnav's refusal towards her participation inthe party but there u go kkg was stupid to ask nk to invite her as his guest.i m even mad at payal too.she should get used to such parties now.khushi won't be there for her all the time.it was her first step towards dealing with such parties on her own as she is going to marry in a different class.now i m pissed with arnav too.his anger is justified but at the same time his words though very true but at the same time harsh as well but mainly im angry with both gupta sisters especially kkg.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunena2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-geetmaanluv

Khushi tried being reasonable...but ASR didn't even listen to her...so she decided to be a little playful with NK...that didn't work either...she became mature and backed off...I give her props for that...but come on...Payal's phone call was screaming for help...she had to go to save her sister...I would also love to have them talk more maturely but I guess the CV's have decided they're not ready for it yet...and you can't blame Khushi's playfulness on this because Arnav's anger is just as blameful

sunena2293 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-hirushinz

i wanna add to this... don't forget Cvs are dishing it out to the TRP audience. They are not going to be over analysing like us and debate if it's right to gate crash a party or desi is better than western stufff. they are going to be watching the show as they have their dinner and have a jolly time seeing pretty kushi dance to desi girl while arnav seeth with jelousy. its an indian show where they have to show some hindi song number. and to make it more fun, they put in some masala of Kushi plotting to change the party.
LOL don;t take it too seriously. At the end of the day CVs are responsible to make money and cater to the TRP audience and that's what they are doing.

Okay agreed...it' is entertainment...but I just hate it when people degrade Khushi's playful character...it's just how she is...it's the same thing with Arnav's anger...he wears the anger mask and she wears the playful masti mask...so I don't see why people always want her to be mature...she already is...she just hides it with the mask...same thing how Arnav hides his feeling's with the anger mask
sunena2293 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Priyalovex3

Why would you feel uncomfortable wearing a saree at a western party? i go to a Catholic school where there are barely no Indians. My mom wore a salwar Kameez on my honor award party at school. She wasn't embarrassed at all or uncomfortable. Who cares if she was wearing a saree. That is part of her in laws house anyways. But Khushi can't always crash a party for her sister and make it desi. She needs to learn that.  Look I respect your opinion styll but i am trying to get my point. I think you shouldn't be embarrassed by your traditional clothes. Be proud . It doesn't matter where you are, just wear them proudly especially when you are use to wearing them 

Okay...I agree with you on being proud wearing desi clothes but my point is that the party Arnav is throwing is a kids party...thus not really and Raizada family party...otherwise it would be more desi...you can't deny the fact that Payal is a complete desi...she's unknown to the western culture and she being left astray with no guidance whatsoever...so I don't really understand you're learning party...if Anjali Di was there then it would have been so much better for her...Payal called Khushi screaming help to her...Khushi is just doing this for her...not to annoy ASR or anyone else
Fleeting.Romei thumbnail
I try not to forget that I'm watching a drama when a character gets all bizarre, annoying and shizz. 😆
Because characterization of characters WILL become distorted when they are tangled in plots.

Khushi has become more annoying and nosy mainly because she is used as a plot device by the writers and so her characterization gets disordered.

Example: she MUST somehow to come to the party to ignite jealousy and annoyance from Arnav-ji and to get the story going😛... so
the writers does bring her to the party in her own ISHTYLE  and gets what she deserves from ASR = MORE DRAMA for us I guess😆 YAY! ;P
sunena2293 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-zoya-shah

firstly i m really annoyed with khushi for poking her nose in this party unnecessarily.i was happy for once that atleast she showed some self respect by staying at home after arnav's refusal towards her participation inthe party but there u go kkg was stupid to ask nk to invite her as his guest.i m even mad at payal too.she should get used to such parties now.khushi won't be there for her all the time.it was her first step towards dealing with such parties on her own as she is going to marry in a different class.now i m pissed with arnav too.his anger is justified but at the same time his words though very true but at the same time harsh as well but mainly im angry with both gupta sisters especially kkg.

Payal is getting used to the party...it's just that she's sooo bored...she has always looked towards Khushi to make her laugh and smile...she's doing the same thing here...Arnav should have at least more entertainment in the party...but since the party barely started I can't really say that...we'll just have to wait and watch
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...i am not annoyed at anyone! everyone is right in their own place! payal was bored so she said it to khushi! whats the big deal? khushi is her sis! well..watever is happening...its 4 d best! more arhi scenes!:P
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
point been its his party for the couple not your so it should be his style and if you don't like it don't come he is right in his way if khushi wanted she should have her own and it true they do put down the western world a lot but he should have not insulted her like that but then she was not invited and payal is elder right she needs to stop asking her sister to take care of here she will be married into the family they where arnav and khushi fight asr might kill her and go  to jail lol
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-dumas

point been its his party for the couple not your so it should be his style and if you don't like it don't come he is right in his way if khushi wanted she should have her own and it true they do put down the western world a lot but he should have not insulted her like that but then she was not invited and payal is elder right she needs to stop asking her sister to take care of here she will be married into the family they where arnav and khushi fight asr might kill her and go  to jail lol

I don't get why they put the western culture down a lot but celebrate valentines day which is western...
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Fleeting.Romei

I try not to forget that I'm watching a drama when a character gets all bizarre, annoying and shizz. 😆
Because characterization of characters WILL become distorted when they are tangled in plots.

Khushi has become more annoying and nosy mainly because she is used as a plot device by the writers and so her characterization gets disordered.

Example: she MUST somehow to come to the party to ignite jealousy and annoyance from Arnav-ji and to get the story going😛... so
the writers does bring her to the party in her own ISHTYLE  and gets what she deserves from ASR = MORE DRAMA for us I guess😆 YAY! ;P

Nice point.
But anyway I'm annoyed with Khushi.