What if she asks the same question? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
We the audience know what happened to her engagement ,but ASR doesn't know.And wasn't she acting as though she was heart broken by her broken engagement last week?Hence I don't see whats wrong in him asking her that question.He never acted as though he cared for Lavanya or for his engagement from the beginning.She knows that too.Not bashing her at all please do not misunderstand me.So tell me how can she ask that question to him?Lavanya was devastated by their broken engagement not him.He was always ruthless,why will he change now?But it would be good if she replies him back this time by not covering up for anybody or  anything.
Purely ๐Ÿ˜Š
Further how about she also tells him the reason - I was engaged to your brother in law who masqueraded as a single ready to mingle sort of chap,  your stupid video tape made a hero out of your brother in law who defended my  modesty when some goondas were trying to molest me and he ended up being my de facto protector by becoming our PG, your silly jerky jack ass behaviour led me to get engaged to your brother in law and I think you should really rejoice now for as a result of your actions your dearest sister has and will be paying a heavy price, Everytime you tried to humiliate me you only ended up hurting your sister and added  to your brother in law's obsession for me. he spent time and energy trying to console my family members especially my aunt๐Ÿ˜Š Deal with that

Imagine the look on his face๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by td_dhoom

I think In that case she would have ask him when payaash was getting engage as why this engagement when you are not getting one ? I dont want this engagement until you get engaged first ?
Anyways he gave this party for not his own enjoyment but for his brother and for his happiness.He can't lead anyone knows his feeling or pain spl his family and he rlly do love and care about them a lot.
Did I mention he gave the party for his own enjoyment?? ๐Ÿ˜† I know he didnt.. Didnt she try hard enough to know the reason behind that breakup.. ? And it doesnt hurt that much until it comes to you.. I  was just thinking what IF she asks??
Originally posted by music1

We the audience know what happened to her engagement ,but ASR doesn't know.And wasn't she acting as though she was heart broken by her broken engagement last week?Hence I don't see whats wrong in him asking her that question.He never acted as though he cared for Lavanya or for his engagement from the beginning.She knows that too.Not bashing her at all please do not misunderstand me.So tell me how can she ask that question to him?Lavanya was devastated by their broken engagement not him.He was always ruthless,why will he change now?But it would be good if she replies him back this time by not covering up for anybody or  anything.
I know, the same way Khushi too doesnt know what happened between Arnav-La.. She knows it was a mutual decision, but she doesnt seem to believe it.. Somewhere she still feels that Arnav was more responsible.. So I dont feel its any wrong of her to feel like asking him the same question that he asked her... Fair.. Isnt it?
but khushi told she was heartbroken by her engagement to arnav...arnav never said anything like that abt his engagement..moreover hes behaving the same way he behaved on the day his engagement was broken..shaking hands with guests,just like he always was...but khushi went to the party dancing with so many men in a cocktail party where she was not invited after those dialogues of being heart broken..arnavs neither dancing nor enjoying drinking n talikng..so hw can she ask the same question to him???
bt then he has already said...that he isn't gonna arrange fr ny entertainment...n doesn't want the same!!!!
it's jst fr the two ppl to knw each other...if that wud hv been the case...then he is rich enuf to call performers!!!!!
oh nice! i hope she opens her mouth and not just stays mum!
Originally posted by aparnam

but khushi told she was heartbroken by her engagement to arnav...arnav never said anything like that abt his engagement..moreover hes behaving the same way he behaved on the day his engagement was broken..shaking hands with guests,just like he always was...but khushi went to the party dancing with so many men in a cocktail party where she was not invited after those dialogues of being heart broken..arnavs neither dancing nor enjoying drinking n talikng..so hw can she ask the same question to him???
I agree to an extent.. They did show her devastated kinda when she spoke to Arnav about her broken relationship.. But then, we know that she was pointing out to the trust that she and her family had on him, it was not actually what she felt for creep... But, Arnav doesnt know it all  so he is bound to ask her how she is happy... There has been a transition in  Khushi's feelings, the way its portrayed surely does give mixed vibes... But a broken engagement is a broken one.. A person who wants engagement to be held the very next day calls it off will surely make Khushi think of what went wrong as well...
if not d same question..
the least she needs to do is open her mouth and not just run away crying!!!
You have a point Mishti. If a girl also saw a guy whose engagment broke off 2 days ago flirt with anothe rgirl she would say the same.

But here its a bit different don't you think?  Arnav knows Khushi and he knows she was upset with the breakup then why take a cheap shot just because she is having fun.

Love ASR but his behaviour today was inexcusbale.