India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

lis..

alisha27 Newbie
alisha27
alisha27

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:46am | IP Logged

hi every1 i wanted to ask tht how can i out a pic when my name appears as every1 has put a pic of their own choice, plz tell me how ?

love,

alisha:)

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hey alisha firstly welcome 2 da forum n 2 insert a pic u go on settings @ the top of the page n then click on edit profile n then choose an avatar. but if u want ur own choice u click on browse n then upload n make sure u save the new setting as this will then enable u 2 keep ur avatarSmile
miss world Senior Member
miss world
miss world

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:45am | IP Logged
u click on settings which is on the bottom of the page then go on edit profile and then upload Avatar and u can the pic u like.
miss world Senior Member
miss world
miss world

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:49am | IP Logged
u click on to settings which is on the bottom of the page and then click edit profile and then go onto upload Avatar which is near the end of the page and then u can get the pic u like.
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged
SAMIE BUT TELL ME HOW CAN YOU  DOWNLOAD A SIGNATURE.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index