Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

I am shocked to see the precap.  It turned out as some member suggested.  Meena and Meena's mother have planned to trap Sandhya.

Do you think police can arrest a person on an anonymous phone call?

Edited by b2011 - 26 December 2011 at 9:08am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnnpg19dent4uhoneybeeesjnpBlacksexyspicyRuby13Danikacutegirl94Savitha0101cimbaaksnmonika_2691shaffahamzanuhaHi_Friendsarshi_karishummesulaimansita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap - Tricky Plan!!!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Agree B...
E1 I was shockd to c d precap...Shocked
Such a cheap Police...hw could they do this just bcoz they r getting money...Angry
Feeling bad for Sandhya...Cry Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaRuby13b2011hamzanuhaHi_Friends

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Ya,the precap was a shock for me too, but I was sure that it had to be Meena or her mother behind all this. This is a trap mainly set for Sandhya and not Bhabho because the inspector said that it was a lady who was speaking in English and seemed to be well educated. Eventually Meena would reveal the truth about Sandhya's education to the family hinting that it was Sandhya who was lodged the complaint because there was no outsider present at that time. This may be the reason why Sandhya would be sent out of the house according a news source.Cry Bharati, can we be sure that the complaint was made through a phone call..Meena and her mother must have hired someone to lodge the complaint.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19tanindb2011hamzanuhaarshi_karishHi_Friendsummesulaiman

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Ok now we know how sandhya hates corruption so I hope she finds out and exposes all of them , bhaboo I believe will be upset wud sandhya but more so wud meena .they have to show sandhya finding out cos they want to highlight how good she wud be an ips as they have done on pervious occassion after her marriage.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19Ruby13tanindb2011hamzanuhaarshi_karishummesulaiman

xyyz

xyyz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Iam equally shocked to see the precap. without a proper written complaint, without the signature of the person who is filing the complaint and without filing an FIR against the person how can the police come and arrest a person WITH a warrant. i have seen countless hindi movies and serials but i have never seen anything like this. They are showing like this on national television so iam not sure how much this is true or even possible in real life. so even i would like anyone to throw some light on this issue.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19DipinthiRuby13b2011hamzanuhaHi_Friends0-SD-0arshi_karishummesulaiman

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Cry Bharati, can we be sure that the complaint was made through a phone call..Meena and her mother must have hired someone to lodge the complaint.

Maybe or may not be through the phone call.  Watched it again in youtube.  It seems like they have hired someone but without proper identity if someone even go to the station and complain, will that be valid to arrest a person in a case like this.  The police should at least ask who it is, what is their relationship, etc...waiting for tomorrow's epi.

Edited by b2011 - 26 December 2011 at 11:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindRuby13monika_2691hamzanuhaHi_Friends0-SD-0arshi_karishummesulaiman

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=b2011]Cry Bharati, can we be sure that the complaint was made through a phone call..Meena and her mother must have hired someone to lodge the complaint.

Maybe or may not be through the phone call (will watch it once again and confirm LOL) but without proper identity if someone even go to the station and complain, will that be valid to arrest a person in a case like this.  The police should at least ask who it is, what is their relationship, etc...waiting for tomorrow's epi.[/QUOTE

Ya, I hope all our doubts will be clear tomorrow and they give some sensible reason for not revealing the identity of the person filing the complaint..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindb2011monika_2691hamzanuhaarshi_karishummesulaiman

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
omg they are going to trap Sandhya in all of this!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindRuby13b2011monika_2691arshi_karishummesulaiman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top