Balika Vadhu

Money management ??

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay -- so lets add up --

1.   Anandi sends Jagya every month for him and gauri's living expenses and fees.

2.   Bade papa (smokescreen for Bhairon) sends gauri money every month for her fees and living expenses.

3.   Jagat earns a stipend as a junior doctor [which will not be less than Rs 25,000 per month. My neighbour's son  is an opthalmology MS student earning Rs. 28,000 per month in a hospital/medical college in West Bengal. I presume more or less parity all over India.

4.  Gauri also earns a stipend of Rs. 25,000 per month.

The only real expenditure they have had till now has been the second hand car -- that too with slow installments.  Kundatai's was cheap accomodation with free poha and nutritious food.  

Yet,  their cheques are bouncing left, right and centre.  Forget about savings, they dont have even a buffer to cover a very small overdraft for a medical conference.

What are these two jokers doing? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plus they probably have Gauri's parents expenses. To be honest I thought Gauri's parents would have gone back home by now considering there is not point in them being there till Gauri delivers
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But gauri's parents dont have a lavish lifestyle -- and are simple people. how much could their expenses possibly be?
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when Gauri and Jagya returned to hospital after mission ashirwad the had got a good bash and were even told to work without stipend for a long time.It has not been long since that incident happened so I think the doctor couple is doing CHARITY SERVICE at CHARAKπŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@tinoo stipened money 4 MS students is not same in all states. may b in sum states its above Rs20,000 but in sum states its not more than Rs15,000.bcoz in my state its Rs14,000 & i know it bcoz my BIL(sis's husband) got only this much as stipened while my sis who was doing her DGO(MS) in Delhi got double his stipened & later on it got incraesed also!!😊😊
but in mumbai it must b Rs 20-25,000!!
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well Mumbai may have good stipend but in any case I guess the cost of living is also high and both of them prefer and very high class life style!!!

Jagat/Jagya is used to it thanks to his Parent s and dadi pampering

And our Gauri great was pampered by bade papa oops sorry our own Bhairon singh who had pampered Jagya/Jagat

I also guess the cost living of Mumbai must be pretty high and to be very frank I guess the stipend also depends on the hospital!!!!

Just like a governent school teacher has around or more than 25,000 pm salary!!!
But go into any private school and you get only half the amount probably the same thing applies here!!!!
And did you see Jagat brought a 1500 Rs handbag for her...I have friends who around 25,000 pm and are independent persons who are obliged to give money to nobody and nor do they receive from anybody and lead life in serviced apartments or hostels and even they think about buying such costly bags ...Why for bags once when i got them an apartment for which the rent was nearly 12-15% their Salsry they scolded me and asked whats need for such constly and huge apartment and singly and tiny room which can have ma and me bedding would do...I am not gonna play football or Kabbadi there!!!! 
So guess it all goes down to attitude!!!
These two are used to begging and living off others but then they see the need to feel the dignity in begging and so cannot ask Anandhi or Bade papa for more right????

I found Gauri and her parents way of giving importance to Bade papa when he came very funny today...
probably they were just following the Indian Tourism slogan "Adhiti devo Bahav"
That is treating him with importance like a guest...I don't think Gauri has at any point of time in her life...I repeat at any point of time in her life given importance to Bade papa and I guess he never minded because of being broad minded and as obviously it was not his money so he didn't care till date!!!!

She met the guy sent by Bade papa and said she can't think of marriage right now...and next moment she was hugging Jagat in road...
She came to know the truth about Jagat and due to her oh so great love and self importance she gives herself she married him in haste in single and day and never bothered to call Bade papa till the money issue came there
Even now she is calling Bade papa only when the check got bounced!!! She never bothered to tell him that she is carrying...that too illegitimate child!!!!!
Why blame the child I am sorry but this doctor infuriates and amuses me at the same time!!!
Sadly nobody has till date pampered Aanadi