Fan Fictions

   

Kaisi Deewangi...AK Ended lastpart pg69 (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 74

Page 1 Page 73
Page   of 74

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Joined: 29 December 2005

Posts: 6104

Posted: 01 October 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Angad_Kripa_

great part

its already finish buddy...anyway thx alot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisi Deewangi...AK Ended lastpart pg69 (Page 74)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Joined: 07 October 2005

Posts: 16683

Posted: 02 October 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

jaan i read it it was damn sad Cry Cry Cry couldn't u amke my angu more happy with letting kripa alive! but u killed her she died Cry Cry Cry i feel so sad for him my poor angu! Cry Crybtw it was an awsome story i couldn't comment becoz i wasn't a member when it started LOL anywes as always u rcok Embarrassed

hey...

aww i knew it tabhi link nahi dehrahi thi Wink....aww i knoe i could hav made it but then it would sound like typical ekta n fake story n as i said b4 me n Isha wanted it 2 sound real .......awww bhabhi dunt cry..........awwwwww thankueeee...muah luv u

Iqra

haha lekin phir bhi link de diya naWinkLOLwaissey yaar kabhi ma kehti ho kabhi babhi kabhi dost Ouchek rishat banaonaLOLlol! anywes u better start one otehr ff becoz i know u can nd the ff will rock becoz u r the bestEmbarrassedLuv u tooo muah ciao

daina para na varna tum  mera dimaak khajati na sweetheart!....acha meri bhabhi!!!!other one Embarrassed i m thinking of a new one n will do it sooon wid my bhabhiTongue.....ufff itna makhan thx yaaar u r also the bestest...muahhhhhhhhhhhhh ...btw cont ur ff!!!!

nanand g aap jaissa chahen hum kar sakte hainWinkLOLwaissey jaan tum toast to nahi ho ke mein tum paer makan lagoun LOLkash hoti to tumhe kha jati haha lol i'll do it later ! i really dunt have time with hmCry

awww so sweeeet of u bhabhi!!!ahahaha mujhe marnay ka plan banrahay hain...ab dekhti hoon kaun DKCA cont karta hai keep saying cont sooon ab 2  main 1 month kay baad hi cont karoooon gi!!LOLWink.....waqt nahi ho ta yaa............Wink

if u dont continue soon i'll kill u! memze promised me she'll always continue at wednesay and write double part for me so if u dotn continue it doesn't matterLOLEmbarrassedjk

kill me......what..whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCry..u dhokay baaazz very baad luks like now its the time 2 get seperated n sign the papers...Wink.....bhabhi main tumhain dekh looon giiiiiii

JAAN! u already saw my pic: aur kiya dekhna haiConfusedLOLWink

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Joined: 29 December 2005

Posts: 6104

Posted: 03 October 2006 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a-k-fan17

Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

Originally posted by me_iq

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

jaan i read it it was damn sad Cry Cry Cry couldn't u amke my angu more happy with letting kripa alive! but u killed her she died Cry Cry Cry i feel so sad for him my poor angu! Cry Crybtw it was an awsome story i couldn't comment becoz i wasn't a member when it started LOL anywes as always u rcok Embarrassed

hey...

aww i knew it tabhi link nahi dehrahi thi Wink....aww i knoe i could hav made it but then it would sound like typical ekta n fake story n as i said b4 me n Isha wanted it 2 sound real .......awww bhabhi dunt cry..........awwwwww thankueeee...muah luv u

Iqra

haha lekin phir bhi link de diya naWinkLOLwaissey yaar kabhi ma kehti ho kabhi babhi kabhi dost Ouchek rishat banaonaLOLlol! anywes u better start one otehr ff becoz i know u can nd the ff will rock becoz u r the bestEmbarrassedLuv u tooo muah ciao

daina para na varna tum  mera dimaak khajati na sweetheart!....acha meri bhabhi!!!!other one Embarrassed i m thinking of a new one n will do it sooon wid my bhabhiTongue.....ufff itna makhan thx yaaar u r also the bestest...muahhhhhhhhhhhhh ...btw cont ur ff!!!!

nanand g aap jaissa chahen hum kar sakte hainWinkLOLwaissey jaan tum toast to nahi ho ke mein tum paer makan lagoun LOLkash hoti to tumhe kha jati haha lol i'll do it later ! i really dunt have time with hmCry

awww so sweeeet of u bhabhi!!!ahahaha mujhe marnay ka plan banrahay hain...ab dekhti hoon kaun DKCA cont karta hai keep saying cont sooon ab 2  main 1 month kay baad hi cont karoooon gi!!LOLWink.....waqt nahi ho ta yaa............Wink

if u dont continue soon i'll kill u! memze promised me she'll always continue at wednesay and write double part for me so if u dotn continue it doesn't matterLOLEmbarrassedjk

kill me......what..whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCry..u dhokay baaazz very baad luks like now its the time 2 get seperated n sign the papers...Wink.....bhabhi main tumhain dekh looon giiiiiii

JAAN! u already saw my pic: aur kiya dekhna haiConfusedLOLWink

ek khaas chezz...jo sirf meri jigah hai.....

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Joined: 08 June 2006

Posts: 1808

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
It was a wondeful fanfic. THe ending was sad yet lovely. Its different to all the other fanfic endings i read.. keep up the good work, and continue writing fanfics. Ur'e a unique writer which talent needs to be exposed to the world Wink

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Joined: 29 December 2005

Posts: 6104

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aishika_pyar_5

It was a wondeful fanfic. THe ending was sad yet lovely. Its different to all the other fanfic endings i read.. keep up the good work, and continue writing fanfics. Ur'e a unique writer which talent needs to be exposed to the world Wink

awww thx sweetie....i agree wid uuu.....Winkthx again....if u hav time do read my other ff kya mujhe pyar n dil ko churaya apne

irda

Newbie

irda

Joined: 21 April 2006

Posts: 42

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 2:34am | IP Logged
wOW//.....supERB..iT was kOOl.......verY nicE..kEEp goinG...!! Wink Embarrassed

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Joined: 29 December 2005

Posts: 6104

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by irda

wOW//.....supERB..iT was kOOl.......verY nicE..kEEp goinG...!! Wink Embarrassed

allah meri jaaaaaaaaanuuu batooool thx yaaaaar...u toook my heart...schoool main ahoo i will give ya  a big wet kisss i swear!!!!!!....thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....mwahhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
"Advika-Unique"(LastPart V)Above18yr plzz

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

bhoomikauttam 60 9588 12 June 2010 at 9:55pm
By bhoomikauttam
Rishta Tute Naa - lastpart IV

2 3 4 5

bhoomikauttam 33 4203 21 October 2009 at 1:30am
By bhoomikauttam
MayurFF-MayurAfterMarriage[Part 12-LastPart-Pg 23]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

A-N-S-H-I-K-A 196 22548 26 August 2009 at 5:26am
By preksha07
FAN-FIC-DIL KI BAATEIN(KYPH)LASTPART~~144

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

griffy.fz 1182 117864 09 May 2008 at 7:20am
By griffy.fz
Kaisi Paheli Zindagani...

2 3 4 5 6 7

Misfit_ 50 4465 13 February 2006 at 5:48am
By karipa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.