Kaisi Deewangi...AK Ended lastpart pg69 - Page 49

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by a-k-fan17

if u dont continue soon i'll kill u! memze promised me she'll always continue at wednesay and write double part for me so if u dotn continue it doesn't matter😆😳jk

kill me......what..whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😭..u dhokay baaazz very baad luks like now its the time 2 get seperated n sign the papers...😉.....bhabhi main tumhain dekh looon giiiiiii

Originally posted by _Angad_Kripa_

great part

its already finish buddy...anyway thx alot

Originally posted by me_iq

kill me......what..whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😭..u dhokay baaazz very baad luks like now its the time 2 get seperated n sign the papers...😉.....bhabhi main tumhain dekh looon giiiiiii

JAAN! u already saw my pic: aur kiya dekhna hai😕😆😉

Originally posted by a-k-fan17

JAAN! u already saw my pic: aur kiya dekhna hai😕😆😉

ek khaas chezz...jo sirf meri jigah hai.....

It was a wondeful fanfic. THe ending was sad yet lovely. Its different to all the other fanfic endings i read.. keep up the good work, and continue writing fanfics. Ur'e a unique writer which talent needs to be exposed to the world 😉

Originally posted by aishika_pyar_5

It was a wondeful fanfic. THe ending was sad yet lovely. Its different to all the other fanfic endings i read.. keep up the good work, and continue writing fanfics. Ur'e a unique writer which talent needs to be exposed to the world 😉

awww thx sweetie....i agree wid uuu.....😉thx again....if u hav time do read my other ff kya mujhe pyar n dil ko churaya apne

wOW//.....supERB..iT was kOOl.......verY nicE..kEEp goinG...!! 😉 😳

Originally posted by irda

wOW//.....supERB..iT was kOOl.......verY nicE..kEEp goinG...!! 😉 😳

allah meri jaaaaaaaaanuuu batooool thx yaaaaar...u toook my heart...schoool main ahoo i will give ya  a big wet kisss i swear!!!!!!....thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....mwahhh