Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Update 20 OCT (Page 5)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

Purab did not affect the TRPs in any way.  They have allways stayed about the same although I am sure they will go through the roof when J has her transformation.  Now Purab has been proven to be like BLF's Micheal maybe - like Micheal he will be the one to supervise her transformation?

If he stays any minute longer and help jassi now I would think he is a fool and has no self respect. As a matter of fact. Parents of Jassi wont feel comfertable around him. No matter how much T & D try to show him on par with nandu in jassi's life. His friendship for jassi is diffrent. and Please Read BLF. Purab's character was taken way away from Michel in BLF.

And guys whatever TRP the show had was because of Purab. He was the crowd puller lately. If you trusted my info on Jassi would end up with Armaan from my friend (which is turning out true) then trust me on this one too. Jassi's ratings were falling!! and Purab was like fresh Air.

This is in the words of that friend of mine "People were tired Seeing Jassi' pushed around by Armaan, So they had to change jassi's character (remmember the time when they had to change jassi as mean and professional after she came back from alibag). But then it was not going consistent with the original script. So they had to change her back to the original Jassi. But then how to keep the TRP's and viewers. "

They were lucky that Purab stricked with the masses!! Or else if you want to comfirm this read betty la fea!! Where michel comes in Betty's life only two times!! before and after transformation. Not the third time as Purab in Jassi.

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jammy for the lovely update.Don't loose heart.Purab doen't have to leave you know.If he truly loves Jassi which I guess he does,then he will be happy in her happiness & be with her always.

And thank our lucky stars that they didn't turn Purab into a monster overnight.Better to see a contrite & humble Armaan than an evil Purab.

If this was Ekta's serial,beleive me the draft would have been stolen by Purab & he would be some kind of a freak out to avenge the death of his aunt 20 years back caused by Purushottam Suri...Phew!!!!! What a scenario!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Thanks Jammy for the lovely update.Don't loose heart.Purab doen't have to leave you know.If he truly loves Jassi which I guess he does,then he will be happy in her happiness & be with her always.

And thank our lucky stars that they didn't turn Purab into a monster overnight.Better to see a contrite & humble Armaan than an evil Purab.

If this was Ekta's serial,beleive me the draft would have been stolen by Purab & he would be some kind of a freak out to avenge the death of his aunt 20 years back caused by Purushottam Suri...Phew!!!!! What a scenario!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

He better leaves minnie for if he doesnt then he will be the biggest fool. You cant just stay friends with someone you love. Also If they are ever to show Jassi and Armaan together then for the peace of thier marriage he has to leave, for Armaan (no matter how goody goody) wont be able to bear him as Jassi's Friend .

Jammy.

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholi_ben

don't tell me that Purab is going to make a sacrifice by letting ArmaanAngryand jassi marry.Dead

that will be so awefull.Cry

Certainly looks like it BB - Jassi to return to being a grovelling bimbo to win favour back with Armaan Sir! Actually Purab would be better off with somebody else - someone who can reciprocate his feelings. Right now it's all a way way street with Purab and Jassi kind of like it is with Jassi and Armaan although I see subtle signs of a significant turnaround in the Armaan character. With Jassi's makeover the change will be accelerated. Purab's character will probably phase out as did the Michael character in Betty La Fea

Al

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE}

confusion...in love....backstabbing ...sacrifices....onesided love....jjkn is officially becoming ekta serial...all we need is a few illegimate kids running aroundWink

[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLPJ....and marital rape,plastic surgeries,sequals.....AHHHHHHH the list goes on!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

[QUOTE}

confusion...in love....backstabbing ...sacrifices....onesided love....jjkn is officially becoming ekta serial...all we need is a few illegimate kids running aroundWink

LOLLOLPJ....and marital rape,plastic surgeries,sequals.....AHHHHHHH the list goes on!

[/QUOTE]

Think if the serial was to fast forward 20 years after jassi's marriage with Armaan!! what would have happened in Ekta's script???

Jassi and Armaan would have given birth to a boy who would have fallen for a girl. The girl and after playing with his emotions she would have dumped him right before the sagaai and it would have come to know that she is purab's daughter!!

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

As if T and D are agreeing Wink that Jassi does not have enough brain power to decide by herself whether she loves anyone and most importantly whom.......

LOLLOLwell said Mani and pj......

Thnx Jammy for the update....u really r a teriffic writer.....

I think u people said it all....the show completed a full circle and came right back where they started from.....Confused

Go to top