India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Update 20 OCT (Page 2)

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Wow ! This update is as good as detailed one. Now I don't have anything to write. You have written it all !!!

bholi_ben Groupbie
bholi_ben
bholi_ben

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by bholi_ben

don't tell me that Purab is going to make a sacrifice by letting ArmaanAngryand jassi marry.Dead

that will be so awefull.Cry

confusion...in love....backstabbing ...sacrifices....onesided love....jjkn is officially becoming ekta serial...all we need is a few illegimate kids running aroundWink

very true PJS

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:40am | IP Logged

don't tell me that Purab is going to make a sacrifice by letting ArmaanAngryand jassi marry.Dead

thanx jammy

confusion...in love....backstabbing ...sacrifices....onesided love....jjkn is officially becoming ekta serial...all we need is a few illegimate kids running aroundWink

so true and some abortions...

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:43am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by smisha

thanx jammy

so true and some abortions...

amnesia, plastic surgery, extra marital affairs and a 20 yr leap!

Whoa!!! pls add some more LOLLOL

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Hi Neha:

To take a satellite TV, call 1-800-333-3474. Go to www.dishnetwork.com , you will get all the details. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sowmya

Edited by sowmyavenky - 20 October 2004 at 11:57am
sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Plz...Plz don't tell me now that Cuz of her infauation over Armaan sir....Jassi is going to Break purab's DIL Cry Cry Cry

If Jassi do that...then I'm pretty sure....I'll be the first person to say that  "jassi jaisee bahout hai".

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Basically this one is a very cold update I wrote ,  I went into details Sorry deadly for that. But this was frankly one of the stupid of the episodes I have seen I mean the fastest of the way to set things on Track but it keeps the viewers wanting more. Suddenly without any reason they expect us to belive the change in Armaan's Attitude. I guess they really got a warning from the original betty la fea Producers for butchering the story.Wink

LOL I mean its was so fast that my mom who is used to watching Kkussum!!! was confused with today's episode.

And look at the emotional black mail through which they are putting the viwer's . The Raj scene and then the Sorry scene and then the Purab and Nandu scene. Look at Raj and the Gang saying that without Jassi + Armaan there is no Gulmohar etc etc

Look at the question in contest. I guess when Jassi tore her dairy it was for viewers to belive that she had no more love for Armaan (so was the viewer fooled to belive). But now in contest they say Love and friend and look for the friend effect they are putting Nandu as one candidate. Isnt it a great psyhcological guilt trip theory.

But let me tell them if they want to pair Jassi wiith Armaan They are welcome but please stop making it cheesy!! And please slow down a bit , I know you have lesser episode time (3 days a week). But please dont super fast things!!

Jammy.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Basically this one is a very cold update I wrote ,  I went into details Sorry deadly for that. But this was frankly one of the stupid of the episodes I have seen I mean the fastest of the way to set things on Track but it keeps the viewers wanting more. Suddenly without any reason they expect us to belive the change in Armaan's Attitude. I guess they really got a warning from the original betty la fea Producers for butchering the story.Wink

LOL I mean its was so fast that my mom who is used to watching Kkussum!!! was confused with today's episode.

And look at the emotional black mail through which they are putting the viwer's . The Raj scene and then the Sorry scene and then the Purab and Nandu scene. Look at Raj and the Gang saying that without Jassi + Armaan there is no Gulmohar etc etc

Look at the question in contest. I guess when Jassi tore her dairy it was for viewers to belive that she had no more love for Armaan (so was the viewer fooled to belive). But now in contest they say Love and friend and look for the friend effect they are putting Nandu as one candidate. Isnt it a great psyhcological guilt trip theory.

But let me tell them if they want to pair Jassi wiith Armaan They are welcome but please stop making it cheesy!! And please slow down a bit , I know you have lesser episode time (3 days a week). But please dont super fast things!!

Jammy.

No need of apology. After all that mean I have less things to write.Well-siad Jammy ! Any way I feel they are going drag this even more. After all Jassi is not going to confess her true feelings. Like Nandu said " She likes to see people being happy around here". I just hope that Purab see through everything like every time and stops it before a total disater happen.

Go to top