jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok

Here goes everything.

Armaan is shown sitting with Raj at his home and Raj is having drinks while Armaan is having Soda!! Armaan is still worried about his reputation with the office & jassi. Raj tries to explain as to why girls dont like them, or what is the problem with girls accepting Grey Character's Why do they like Extreme White or Extreme black people (He explains it with the help of salt). Meanwhile jassi has reached at her home with Purab, But her mind is still on her Armaan Sir, She is still trying to call him on the cell, which he is not picking up. Purab is watching all this in the background.

Then cut back to Raj's place where he is drunk!! and Mallika is trying to reach Armaan, he Ignore's her calls as well. Then she calls on Raj's cell phone. He pick's it up and lie's to her that Armaan is not with him and is sitting in some mandir. He says alot of crap things before he could say anything further Armaan grabs the phone and disconnects the phone.  Mallika keeps wondering why he did that. Meanwhile at Jassi's Home Jassi & Purab are sitting on the swing, nandu comes and he is teasing Jassi, and he says kitna accha hota agar Armaan ke pass se draft milta to woh abho jail main hota.Jassi looses her cool and shouts at him and says that he shouldnt be saying such a thing about Armaan, Purab is still watching all this and absorbing it. Jassi leaves for her room, Nandu goes to her room and when he tries to speak to her she says that he shouldnt have said this about Armaan after all it was them who mis-understood him.

Nandu says that he is not worried about Armaan but he is worried about Jassi as she is his friend and not Armaan.

Cut to next day in Office. The Gang is wondering as to how will Appologies to Armaan Sir, While they are worndering this in the reception Mallika comes and gives them THE LOOK, they all scramble to look busy. When she leaves they are again on Veeru's Back to how will they do the task. Meanwhile mallika reaches Armaan's cabin looking for him. Armaan's Phone rings and she picks it up but no body speaks, Its Jassi at the other end. She doesnt speak and mallika gets worried as to why is Armaan not getting in touch with her & he is getting blank calls. To the suprise of people Raj(he is having a big hangover) is shown Sleeping on the couch in Armaan's office (????) anyways he wakes up and says that Armaan is not there He even says that Armaan was with him last night and Armaan didnt wanted to get in touch with her. Which leaves her confused and furious. She leaves the office as well as Raj comes out.

Meanwhile the Gang is still considering as to how to talk to Armaan sir. They see Raj and seek his help. In his hangover Raj asks for black coffee when the gang goes to tell him about that Jassi is not talking to Armaan and how Jassi + Armaan together are Gulmohar and without them together there is no Gulmohar . Raj says that Armaan ki Mazil Mallika hain aur Jassi ki manzil Purab etc etc and goes on to say to the gang is worried as if Jassi and Armaan are supposed to get married.

Jassi, enter's Armaan's Cabin and she goes not appologise to Armaan and she says how she feels armaan is having problem with her being CEO etc and he just sits there and listens. After all is said he says plainly. Keh diya jo kehna tha ab tum jaa sakti hoo!! She is very sad as she is about to leave the office. He calls her and tells her that they are no more friends and that they are from now onwards just Employer and employee. She leaves the office  & is on the verge of crying we see tears in her eyes.

Well cut back to Purab and nandu at 3T (I guess) Purab ask nandu that he knows Jassi , from Childhood so can he tell him if jassi is happy with the way things are going. He explains to her (in a beautiful way) That in school jassi had won a debate. But still she was crying for 3 hours. Purab asked why and he says because she felth that the loosers's Speech was also good. meaning that jassi is happy when people around her are happy. and goes on to say that Jassi's parent her dadi and nandu all are happy and then asks purab is he is happy purab says yes then nandu says that then Jassi will be happy too.

Cut back to Jassi's home where Amrit and Nandu and Bebe are dicussing the wedding and having ladoos. Nandu tries to change the track on radio to a dance number billu comes and he pulls nandus ear to not to touch the radio and says that he will dance the most in jassi's wedding. bebe says that he will cry the most . On this nandu' s request billu to showing him his crying. Cut back to jassi coming in room with a cup of tea she is still confused, nandu senses this and gives her a flower to try the loves me and loves me not trick on it.

She goes and sits on the sofa. Purab comes next to her and he tells her if she is happy with whats going on or is it right what they are doing , she says why he is asking this question to which he reply's that ever since she came to know that armaan was not guilty she is acting diffrent and he goes on to say that he is acting diffrent.

He asks her if she still loves Armaan and stops in mid-way,Then he asks her to reply (meanwhile she has started loves me loves me not with the flower). She says that she is happy for he is the friend whom she is getting married to Purab says yeah right, I am a friend and thats what I will always remain and will never become your true love.

It is at this point that Jassi has reached to the last petal in flower and Purab ask's her kya natija nikla and the show ends on that.

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaan14 thumbnail
Thanks for a lovely update Jammy!!!!!!!!!!
radha_18 thumbnail

tHANX JAMMY.Today was one of the best episodes- complete with gang and raj.😃 Armaan looked so sincere and pls he IS a mixture of good and bad like any normal person. The way he said that jassi and he will share a professional relationship!!!!!!!!!! It could even melt a stone!!!!😭😭😭

Pls bear with me as i am still in my "Ah-my-armaan-so-cute" mode

😆😆😆

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks jammy...nice update very detailed...

good armaan says that to her that they both are not friends and she deserves that...he should have told her more...

instead of apologizing to him she inturns wants to speak more...wah re wah...

poor purab...why should she crush his feelings like that. She is worried about how poeple don't care about her feelings...what is she doing?

bholi_ben thumbnail

don't tell me that Purab is going to make a sacrifice by letting Armaan😡and jassi marry.🤢

that will be so awefull.😭

Surabhi_24 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jammy. Its good to know that Raj is back. I really missed him.
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholi_ben

don't tell me that Purab is going to make a sacrifice by letting Armaan😡and jassi marry.🤢

that will be so awefull.😭

thanx jammy

confusion...in love....backstabbing ...sacrifices....onesided love....jjkn is officially becoming ekta serial...all we need is a few illegimate kids running around😉

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
loveneha_r thumbnail

thanks so much jammy for the short update!!!!!

i loved this episode!!!!!!!! atleast by reading it!!!!

hey do u any of u guys know how to get sony tv on satellite tv in usa???

pls let me know!!!!

thanks!!!

deadly thumbnail
Wow ! This update is as good as detailed one. Now I don't have anything to write. You have written it all !!!
bholi_ben thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj04

confusion...in love....backstabbing ...sacrifices....onesided love....jjkn is officially becoming ekta serial...all we need is a few illegimate kids running around😉

very true PJS