Zee Marathi

Guntata Hriday He Discussions II (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

monsoonrains

Groupbie

monsoonrains

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
disappointing. I was more interested to see why VIK did what he did. Nayna's point of view agreed and accepted.
But VIK should get more time to talk. What drove him to do stupidity.
alternate ending:
It would have been better had VIK being confronted with scenario when Abhay asks if his affair was worth his marriage, his kid and his career. If it was, Abhay walks out. If it was not, Ananya comes to know how much timepass VIk did with her.

Right at the start of serial, I realized this was butterfly on wheels. Naynas reactions if observed closely revealed it. But a good concept was ruined in the end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinmay_birjePranjjalmishkil88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guntata Hriday He Discussions II (Page 10)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsoonrains

disappointing. I was more interested to see why VIK did what he did. Nayna's point of view agreed and accepted.
But VIK should get more time to talk. What drove him to do stupidity.
alternate ending:
It would have been better had VIK being confronted with scenario when Abhay asks if his affair was worth his marriage, his kid and his career. If it was, Abhay walks out. If it was not, Ananya comes to know how much timepass VIk did with her.

Right at the start of serial, I realized this was butterfly on wheels. Naynas reactions if observed closely revealed it. But a good concept was ruined in the end.

Remember this is not what GHH team had planned for i m sure. This is channel tactics to encash on popularity and they were hell bent on extending serial at the end by atleast 20 episodes at the end. That's why GHH team had to compromise. The other serial was not ready to replace it, that's why.

Edited by mishkil88 - 10 January 2012 at 10:54pm

my_views

Goldie

my_views

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
jan 11:
ananyala dhakka basato naynachya involvement baddal kalalyavar..ti phone karun nayanachee maafi magate..pan nayna mhanate aata tyancha sambandhach yenar nahi tyamule... ti ananyala vicharate ki tu mazya jaagi asatis tar kele asate maaf?...

Edited by my_views - 11 January 2012 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
some of the highlights :

* Nayna kiti mothi aahe he gelya kahi epis madhe tine dakhvun dile.
* Vik kade kahich uttar navte.
* Vishwasrao ni hint dili ki tyana hya sarva prakaranacha andaj asava.
* Mayank kadun police chi bolvan keli geli.
* Nayna ne Ananya la tichi jaga barobar dakhvun dili.
* Nayna cha mothe pana directly konitari bolun dakhavayla hava hota tya sathi Lata cha vapar lekhakane achuk kela.
* Pan he sarva kartana Nayna la itake satat radtana dakhavle naste tar bare zale aste.
* aata Mayank chya aabhar-pradarshanacha karyakram baki aahe  to urlellya 2 epi madhe cover hoil tasech vik-nayna chya ani abhay-anu chya sansarachi ghadi nit bastey he dakhavnysathi he epi kami yetil.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

my_views*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Well said Mishkil.

kdeuskar

kdeuskar

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I am glad the writer has  shown Nayna refusing to forgive Ananya. Tine Tharawoon sansar sawraicha prayatna jari kela tari Realistic dakhvayche zale tar mana madhe bitterness , dukh and raag tar rahanarach.  I guess that is the answer to someone's comment ki tila itke radtana ka dakhavli? 
Excellent acting by Mrinal . She is really a very mature actress and right for this role. 

my_views

Goldie

my_views

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
jan12
aajcha epi.= ananyachya aathavani...
itaki chhan srl. sampanar Unhappy...aata hya slot kade baghayala nako ...LOL

Edited by my_views - 12 January 2012 at 11:17am

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
kaal sampurna epi Ananyachya athavaninmadhe ghalavla...LOL...kaay karnar...ani ho Tanu aata hya slot kade baghayla suddha nakoLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top