Guntata Hriday He Discussions II - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
disappointing. I was more interested to see why VIK did what he did. Nayna's point of view agreed and accepted.
But VIK should get more time to talk. What drove him to do stupidity.
alternate ending:
It would have been better had VIK being confronted with scenario when Abhay asks if his affair was worth his marriage, his kid and his career. If it was, Abhay walks out. If it was not, Ananya comes to know how much timepass VIk did with her.

Right at the start of serial, I realized this was butterfly on wheels. Naynas reactions if observed closely revealed it. But a good concept was ruined in the end.

Originally posted by monsoonrains

disappointing. I was more interested to see why VIK did what he did. Nayna's point of view agreed and accepted.
But VIK should get more time to talk. What drove him to do stupidity.
alternate ending:
It would have been better had VIK being confronted with scenario when Abhay asks if his affair was worth his marriage, his kid and his career. If it was, Abhay walks out. If it was not, Ananya comes to know how much timepass VIk did with her.

Right at the start of serial, I realized this was butterfly on wheels. Naynas reactions if observed closely revealed it. But a good concept was ruined in the end.

Remember this is not what GHH team had planned for i m sure. This is channel tactics to encash on popularity and they were hell bent on extending serial at the end by atleast 20 episodes at the end. That's why GHH team had to compromise. The other serial was not ready to replace it, that's why. Edited by mishkil88 - 12 years ago
jan 11:
ananyala dhakka basato naynachya involvement baddal kalalyavar..ti phone karun nayanachee maafi magate..pan nayna mhanate aata tyancha sambandhach yenar nahi tyamule... ti ananyala vicharate ki tu mazya jaagi asatis tar kele asate maaf?...

Edited by my_views - 12 years ago
some of the highlights :

* Nayna kiti mothi aahe he gelya kahi epis madhe tine dakhvun dile.
* Vik kade kahich uttar navte.
* Vishwasrao ni hint dili ki tyana hya sarva prakaranacha andaj asava.
* Mayank kadun police chi bolvan keli geli.
* Nayna ne Ananya la tichi jaga barobar dakhvun dili.
* Nayna cha mothe pana directly konitari bolun dakhavayla hava hota tya sathi Lata cha vapar lekhakane achuk kela.
* Pan he sarva kartana Nayna la itake satat radtana dakhavle naste tar bare zale aste.
* aata Mayank chya aabhar-pradarshanacha karyakram baki aahe  to urlellya 2 epi madhe cover hoil tasech vik-nayna chya ani abhay-anu chya sansarachi ghadi nit bastey he dakhavnysathi he epi kami yetil.

I am glad the writer has  shown Nayna refusing to forgive Ananya. Tine Tharawoon sansar sawraicha prayatna jari kela tari Realistic dakhvayche zale tar mana madhe bitterness , dukh and raag tar rahanarach.  I guess that is the answer to someone's comment ki tila itke radtana ka dakhavli? 
Excellent acting by Mrinal . She is really a very mature actress and right for this role. 
jan12
aajcha epi.= ananyachya aathavani...
itaki chhan srl. sampanar πŸ˜”...aata hya slot kade baghayala nako ...πŸ˜†
kaal sampurna epi Ananyachya athavaninmadhe ghalavla...πŸ˜†...kaay karnar...ani ho Tanu aata hya slot kade baghayla suddha nakoπŸ˜†
jan13
                    The End...
ek chhan srl. sampali...gr8 performances,dialogues... aani   "ya purvi+aata" ya sathi srl kaayam lakshat rahil... GHH team la dhanyavad 
Yes Serial sampali Will surely miss the title song.

Farewell GHHπŸ€—.  Congrats TeamπŸ‘

Marathitali hee ekach serial me baghat hote tyamule serial chi athavan tar yeilch pan Eka lagnachi dusari gosht baghu kashi vatate. 

mag GHH members Mishkil,my_views, Deliya and everyone others  aata kuthe bhetnar sagale ???????  
GHH Team che tar kautuk ahech pan mala jast kautuk aahe te Tanuja che!!
Really hats off to you Tanuja.. when the serial started then it went to peak your updates gradually went on getting detailed... and jasejase sarva ughad zale, and serial stated coming to end it came to 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 liners...
Serial pahnyapeksha mala tuze updates vachane avdayche..ekhadi kadambri vachlyacha anubhav yaycha..
so though ebery1 wud miss GHH i wud miss Tanu's updates..
Really thanks very much!!πŸ€—