Sachin Sharma Aka Vedanth - Thks to yahoo

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
SIZZLER

'Girls don't like me'

ROSHNI OLIVERA

Honest, an extrovert and funloving that's Sachin Sharma for you. He loves interacting with people and that's probably why he took up journalism as a profession. He became an anchor for a news channel, but the urge to do more was there. So when Balaji Telefilms spotted him on TV and asked him to audition for a role he made up his mind to take the plunge. "It wasn't easy deciding," admits the young actor. "Switching careers, moving from Delhi to Mumbai was a big decision." But he's glad. "My acting career actually started when I was in the fifth standard doing plays in schools," he recounts. Well-known for his role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii on Star Plus, Sachin is looking forward to playing a negative character. "After doing positive characters I'd really like to do something different," he says.
   On the personal front, it's just work and more work. He's not seeing anyone right now. Ask him about it and pat comes the reply, "Girls don't like me at all!" In his humourous style he goes on to explain, "It's just that the girls I like always like someone else. So now let's hope it's the other way round where someone likes me. And, well, I like her too."
   Movies is the next logical step but the offers coming in at the moment are films with too much emphasis on sex. "Maybe it's my sex appeal," smiles Sachin. "These movies may make money but as an actor they don't take you anywhere," he says adding, "Of course if there are scenes which are a must in the film then it's fine."
   And what are his strengths and weaknesses? "My strength is my belief in God. Whenever I have made a decision, there hasbeen no regret. Woh chalata gaya, main chalta gaya." Weaknesses? "I'm never satisfied with what I do. I just think it could have been better. That puts a lot of pressure on me. But it's good too. It helps to bring out the best in me."

Sachin Sharma

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lata for the interview.

I tend to agree with him - he has plenty of sex appeal! 

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
lol
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

In the words of my babe "My my my" . . .

. . . thanks Lata for this interview.

Vedanth is slowly seeping like fire through my veins. I am starting to fancy him like mad! We should actually get more stuff like this about him. Big smile

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Yeah Nish

find him to be very cute

MY MY MY

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the info
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Thanks for the info Lata Big smile

Lol seems to be quite friendly and funny loll LOL

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Lata, Sachin does have a warm presence ,  he comes out as a very warm personality, and someone who would be easy to approach and have a conversation

Go to top