Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Thursday's episode-Prerna begging to Anur

kamlesh_2859 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

All Anurag fans must have enjoyed Thursday's episode-at last some justification to his character-Prerna was begging-"Anurag, please see me, please talk to me- if u want u may slap me etc etc- it was treat to watch- prerna was at her best in acting-followed by very emotional outburst from Anurag-and poor Mr.bajaj-he was hopelessly and helplessly watching this drama

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i totally LOVED the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!... at last she was the one begging for his attention!!!!!!!!!!

but needless to say, baja looked hottttttttttt when they wer showing him wen prerna was talkn to anurag..his blue eyes and his suit look tooo sexyy!!

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i totally loved it becozz PRERNA HUGGED MY SWEETOOOO TWICE ... OH GOD HE LOOKED SO HOT AND CARING
Naina_in thumbnail
Prerna and Bajaj hugs and kisses are rocking.I love them together.
dramaqueen3000 thumbnail
but i dont like the way they make prerna dress these days 
mariam 4 u thumbnail

i also like the episode not bcoz of  prerna hugged bajaj i like episode bcoz prerna was begging anurag and when she said anurag mujhe maro i was thinkiing anurag should also slap prerna but we know our lovely anurag is NOT STUPID AND NON SENSE LIKE PRERNA.

ANURAG IS SIMPLY THE BEST AND LOOKS GR888888😊.I LOVE HIM A LOOOOOT

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HEY SOME PLZ UPDATE THE ENTIRE EPISODE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ AS I MISSED IT........😭
Shaheen786 thumbnail

i think it was abt time Anurag told her, i mean ok hes made mistakes but she has too, i mean anurag wasn't able to have complete faith in her but the same applies with Prerna, i mean she equally didn't trust him.

And as for Bajaj, ok hes done a lot for Prerna but so has Anurag, when he intially married Prerna even though it was wid Vineets help.

shaheen

poison ivy thumbnail
damn!!! 😭 i missed the episode!!
lizzy thumbnail
mariamm 4 u r the only one who has the best subject in this topic as u like anuπŸ‘