why kunal is not saying to ritcha?

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
girls we have seen many times ritcha 😭crying to kunal  that tum ne mujay chod diya😭...i have no one now😭...i left my marriage mandap and came to you😭...if i leave veenth kya tum mera haath thamo gay?😭...you married siddhi😭...you forget ur first love and started loving siddhi😭...tum bahuth aage nikal gayeh ho...mai waheen ki waheen raha ga ye😭...blabh...blabh...blabh...

i wonder  why don't he say her that  you are the one who rejected me😡... .u r the one who dumped me😡...u r the one who said that i am fed up of u😡...u r the one who moved ahead in ur life by doing engagement with...(some guy...i don't know his name)...u r the one who sat in the marriage mandap first😡...why don't he shut her mouth?😡
instead he use to put down his head or lower his gaze down with gilt.😡why...why...why...?????😕
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

you are right he should shut her mouth and tell her she did al that to him etc, but then is the situation right for him to say that to witcha?

okay we the audience knows witcha is faking all and is trapping kunal, but he doesnt know that yet, he thinks she is already under alot of stress and pain hence maybe he doesnt want to hurt her further by saying that to her.

witcha is emotionally blackmailing kunal and using these lines as a weapon to get him back. she is making him guility and indirectly blaming him for everything

i am sure the day kunal finds out about witcha's true colours we will get a huge confrontation, where he will blast her

right now he isnt aware of witcha bad deeds and believes she is going through a bad phase and he doesnt want to add to her misery bu telling her what she did in the past

he genuinely is concerned for her

norzar

Edited by norzar - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

girls we have seen many times ritcha 😭crying to kunal  that tum ne mujay chod diya😭...i have no one now😭...i left my marriage mandap and came to you😭...if i leave veenth kya tum mera haath thamo gay?😭...you married siddhi😭...you forget ur first love and started loving siddhi😭...tum bahuth aage nikal gayeh ho...mai waheen ki waheen raha ga ye😭...blabh...blabh...blabh...

i wonder  why don't he say her that  you are the one who rejected me😡... .u r the one who dumped me😡...u r the one who said that i am fed up of u😡...u r the one who moved ahead in ur life by doing engagement with...(some guy...i don't know his name)...u r the one who sat in the marriage mandap first😡...why don't he shut her mouth?😡
instead he use to put down his head or lower his gaze down with gilt.😡why...why...why...?????😕

Shumi.  🤗... @ Red...yeh sab kehne ke liye Kunal ke paas dimaag chahiye... jo hai nahin...😆😆😆
Vaise I think reason is, ki deep down in his heart... he still loves her.. and listenting to her bakwaas of waheen ki waheen ho Kunal... makes him feel assured ki she also still loves him too... seriously kabhi kabhi sochti.. ki jo game Witcha khel rahi hi uske saath... he deserves it.. kitna dumb hai...hamara gold medalist...
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

kunal is not in luv wd richa

he is movin on in his life

n d reason y he is not sayin dat to richa cos 

he doesn wanna give push to d feelings which richa has 

doesn wanna give her d reason to b happy

if kunal wil say u dumped me frst n al richa wil surely b happy knowin he stil is in luv wd her n cos she dumped him first dats y he moved on his life n fallin for siddhi searchin her in siddhi

bt dats nt d actual reason he is fallin for siddhi

its siddhi's cute laugh innocent face charming behaviour dats y he is fallin in luv wd her

wish he could realize his love  soon

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

you are right he should shut her mouth and tell her she did al that to him etc, but then is the situation right for him to say that to witcha?

okay we the audience knows witcha is faking all and is trapping kunal, but he doesnt know that yet, he thinks she is already under alot of stress and pain hence maybe he doesnt want to hurt her further by saying that to her....yep...very gud point...👏.in that angle i can agree with kunal😊

witcha is emotionally blackmailing kunal and using these lines as a weapon to get him back. she is making him guility and indirectly blaming him for everything..i know yaar... but i don't want to see him as a emotional fool...such a great lawyer...mature person ...in his 30's should behave wisely ...not as a emotional fool

i am sure the day kunal finds out about witcha's true colours we will get a huge confrontation, where he will blast her...then it is going to be a long stressful run for siddhi...hope by that time sidhhi don't get fed up of him...

right now he isnt aware of witcha bad deeds and believes she is going through a bad phase and he doesnt want to add to her misery bu telling her what she did in the past

he genuinely is concerned for her...i hate his so called genuine concern towards her and her love😡...if that is the case he should have crushed his self respect and marry that witch 

seriously his behavior towards witcha irritates me😡...look at the poor girl siddhi...uss ne anand ko lekar kahi bhi kisi ko bhi pareshaan nahi kiya...
norzar

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
😡

Originally posted by: nancy1996

Shumi.  🤗... @ Red...yeh sab kehne ke liye Kunal ke paas dimaag chahiye... jo hai nahin...😆😆😆

then just don't potray him as a very talented and very very great ,successful layer...😡...and don't show that he can read siddhio's mind but not ritcha's...😡

Vaise I think reason is, ki deep down in his heart... he still loves her.. and listenting to her bakwaas of waheen ki waheen ho Kunal... makes him feel assured ki she also still loves him too... exactly...that is what i too fell...seriously kabhi kabhi sochti.. ki jo game Witcha khel rahi hi uske saath... he deserves it...kabhi kabhi nahi...i always feel that...god has given him a second chance...usse bhi gawane mai thula hua hai...😡....if he loves her so much ...if he can not hurt her saying that you only dumped me...if he can not see her marrying a wrong guy...y the hell he did not say a single sorry to thakral and marry that witch....married that little girl just to cure her mother...in a way he is selfish😡...kabhi kitna dumb hai...hamara gold medalist..... 

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh4life

before saying my reply to ur post...let me tell u ...i love sameer ...more that that i love the character kunal...i watch this serial only for these 2 reason...

kunal is not in luv wd richa...sorry to say...for me it don't look so...the looks he gives to her proves that still he is in love with her...that is what i understand from his looks...especially when ritcha announced about her engagement ion a party...

he is movin on in his life...i don't think so...if that is the case...he would not have made siddhi to stand on the road side under the hot sun and ran to witcha to say veent is not a good guy...that  he could have told her on phone...or he could have told her next day...that day was not ritcha-veneet marriage day...if he don't say about veneet immediately witch's life will spoil...that shows he gives prime priority to than siddhi and his sister marriage arrangements😡

n d reason y he is not sayin dat to richa cos 

he doesn wanna give push to d feelings which richa has 

doesn wanna give her d reason to b happy

if kunal wil say u dumped me frst n al richa wil surely b happy knowin he stil is in luv wd her n cos she dumped him first dats y he moved on his life n fallin for siddhi searchin her in siddhi...

may be😕...but for your kind information even without saying that  ritcha is thinking that way only that is y she is trying her best to get him back in her life isn't it?... at least by saying that to ritcha kunal can get rid of his guilty conscious 

bt dats nt d actual reason he is fallin for siddhi...

its siddhi's cute laugh innocent face charming behaviour dats y he is fallin in luv wd her... he is behaving gud with her buz she is doing so much to his family ...more than love and her physical charm he has that gratitude  😃

wish he could realize his love  soon...we all wish the same😃

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very simple answers for lot of questions raised above

Kunal feels guilty...not for leaving Rich but for falling for Siddhi... though he has not realized it yet ans as a result doesn't know how to respond to Rich'a questions or he is still not ready to admit that he has fallen for Siddhi... 

He can read Siddhi's mind coz he truly loves her

He cant read Rich'a mind coz he doesn't love her but is only concerned about her well being

26/12 Episode clearly shows that Kunal's subconscious mind is romantically involved with Siddhi or else why would he bring Taj Mahal in to the conversation ?

I guess the story is progressing quiet well :)
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: MsCeylon

Very simple answers for lot of questions raised above

Kunal feels guilty...not for leaving Rich but for falling for Siddhi... though he has not realized it yet ans as a result doesn't know how to respond to Rich'a questions or he is still not ready to admit that he has fallen for Siddhi... 

He can read Siddhi's mind coz he truly loves her

He cant read Rich'a mind coz he doesn't love her but is only concerned about her well being

26/12 Episode clearly shows that Kunal's subconscious mind is romantically involved with Siddhi or else why would he bring Taj Mahal in to the conversation ?

I guess the story is progressing quiet well :)

superblyyy explained

i too was surprised nwhen kunal mentioned taj mahal, somewhere in his heart he has hidden feelings for siddhi

and siddhi'  quietness and anger affects him terrribly

but kunal has not realised yet 

norzar

Edited by norzar - 12 years ago