India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

plz help...

angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hey guys..i watch this show sometimes..can some1 plzzz help me here..& lmeme know wats going on in this show right now...the part i m most confused abt is....Is disha really with that vedant(sorry but i thnk thats his name) guy & backstabbing DK..or wats going on..i dn't get it.. gargiii.....wat does she want...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE some1 help me...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by angel_gurl29 - 07 April 2005 at 10:21pm

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:25am | IP Logged

No, she is not back-stabbing DK in any way, Disha is far too innocent to do anything of that sort.

To her, Vedant is only brother - in - law and friend, thats it, but with Vedant, he is slowly starting to have feelings for Dish, he doesn't look at Dish being his sister - in - law, you would understand it beter by reading his thougts in Twinecools update for yesterday, he questions his concerns for Disha.

WELL, LOOKS LIKE DISHA IS FALLING IN LOVE FOR DK, SHE IS DENIAL RIGHT NOW, GIVE HER SOME TIME, SHE WILL EVENTUALLY DIVULGE HER FEELINGS TOWARDS DK, LETS WAIT AND SEE, MAYBE IT WOULD BE VED HIMSELF, TO BE BRING THEM TOGETHER, WHEN HE SEES THEM SO MISERABLE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
HELP HELP WE BEG YOU

Author: angad_kripa#1   Replies: 1   Views: 581

angad_kripa#1 1 581 27 September 2006 at 6:12am by Jem4Himesh
need serious help

Author: angad_kripa#1   Replies: 4   Views: 649

angad_kripa#1 4 649 27 September 2006 at 6:11am by Jem4Himesh
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys help!!!!!!!!!

Author: glamour_gal28   Replies: 4   Views: 578

glamour_gal28 4 578 10 September 2006 at 4:39pm by iluvDharmesh
Sorry jus Need Help

Author: Jay718718   Replies: 4   Views: 490

Jay718718 4 490 22 August 2006 at 4:04pm by iluvDharmesh
India USA UK Canada-help

Author: iluvDharmesh   Replies: 3   Views: 434

iluvDharmesh 3 434 11 August 2006 at 3:15pm by iluvDharmesh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index