•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

While i was watching today's episode, a question came up-- Where did Jassi/Jessica get her phone?? If it was from..

Armaan-- why didn't she ever use it before?? i remember jassi always used to use armaansir's phoneπŸ˜•

Purab-- why does she have a contact "rajsir" in her phonebook? of all numbers, why would she have raj's number?πŸ˜• and in that case, does she have "armaan sir" in her phonebook too?πŸ˜‰

I am feeling very confused!! Anyone have an answer to this?

That phone is courtesy Jasmine beauty products, and ofcourse she has entered Raj, Armaans numbers as she knows she would be going back to Gulmonar.Should T and D officially employ me as their mouthpiece?
do u remember, I asked that question awhile back. So I guess she has
enough money to get a cell phone, but not before???   πŸ˜•

We always manage to make humor out of T&D's numerous bloopers! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by jprasad

do u remember, I asked that question awhile back. So I guess she has
enough money to get a cell phone, but not before???   πŸ˜•

We always manage to make humor out of T&D's numerous bloopers! πŸ˜†

Oh really? i didn't know that.. sorry for posting a repeat topic!!

after being the supermodel(πŸ˜•) she has got enough money(πŸ˜‰ )to purchase a cell phone!(πŸ˜†! even a vegetable seller also can buy a cell phone now in India)
hahahaha rumi...i was just ganna say that too..
here is a funny story...
a cousin of mine went to wedding..a guy liked her..he told his mom to ask for rishta..
so she asked my aunt and said..my son has a car and a cell phone and all the other crap..
so my aunt comes and tells my cosin...
she says...use jake kaho..cell phone to mere ghar ke nokar ke paas bhi hai..esme konsi etni etrane wali baat hai..when she told me this one the phone ...i couldnt stop laughing

neways i didnt need to share that..lekin mai to huin hi esi..kahin bhi shuru ho jana..meri pedaishi bimari hai..
ahahaha, well if they put the number, then perhaps every1 would take it. so they probably jus put the name and entered his phone. but i dont understand how does raj have her cell phone number?

Originally posted by Emaa

hahahaha rumi...i was just ganna say that too..
here is a funny story...
a cousin of mine went to wedding..a guy liked her..he told his mom to ask for rishta..
so she asked my aunt and said..my son has a car and a cell phone and all the other crap..
so my aunt comes and tells my cosin...
she says...use jake kaho..cell phone to mere ghar ke nokar ke paas bhi hai..esme konsi etni etrane wali baat hai..when she told me this one the phone ...i couldnt stop laughing

neways i didnt need to share that..lekin mai to huin hi esi..kahin bhi shuru ho jana..meri pedaishi bimari hai..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah, my cousin who recently visited india was surprised about the same thing.. when he went to get groceries, he was very surprised to find that even the vegetable seller had a cell!πŸ˜†