Frequent Posters

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

lol it is such a sweet poem and it so totally fits armaan poor guy

and the poem was wonderful

ummm thumbnail

Wow Alien! Loved your poem! It is so beautiful! You have an amazing talent! ๐Ÿ‘ 

I agree with QB.. at this moment it seems unlikely that Armaan will fall in love with anyone else. He's already too deeply in love with Jassi (what a fortunate girl!!) I hope their chemistry will keep inspiring you to come out with lovely thoughts and poems like this one!

Rumi thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘!!!! wonderful alien!you know that i am one person who loves your poEm always!you are my Kalidas of IF! SO GO AHEAD!๐Ÿ˜ณ
bluelotus thumbnail

alien_visitor

wow!!! the poem is great dear..............

Don't ever stop writing. JJKNs will come and go but your talent is forever.................

And when u get time, please write a poem about Bluelotus๐Ÿ˜‰

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

MSG from alien visitor posted on www.india-forums.in

I have been shut out of India forums, and when I try to log in an error message says I have to enable the cookies. I have checked and the cookies are enabled and I log on to other websites, eg this one, fairly easily...
Kindly someone post this message on my behalf in the JJKN general discussion forum of India Forums.
Ouch it hit where it hurts most. I am unable to even reply all my friends out there who have posted wonderful messages for my poem.
So this is alien_visitor signing off , till I could log on again. I will be reading all your posts though...So till then
Quesara sara
WHatever will be, will be,
The futures not asked to see,
Quesara sara
What will be will...

ms-tabu thumbnail
alien what alovely poem,๐Ÿ‘plz continue writing irrespective of waht t and d show,we luv your poems,vaise ,i am also hoping that they dont make arman fall for jessica,but then t an d u know,they r what -Totally dumb, i 2 had cookies problem,i ha d2 delete the cookies,they r some temp.internet files ,which hav et b deleted.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
such a romantic poem alien. bravo, and brilliant!!!