• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Deepika Singh's study interests

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Dec 26, 2011, 05.47PM IST
Read More:Sandhya|My Education|Diya Aur Baati Hum|Deepika Singh|Actress
Tweet
Deepika Singh

Deepika Singh, this name might not strike a familiar chord but, Sandhya from Diya Aur Baati Hum will surely is familiar to most of telly viewers.

This newbie is a Delhiite and alike every Delhiite, she also is a chirpy and full of life.

And, this petite telly bahi has finished MBA in marketing! As she details, "My real and reel facets are same where studies are taken in consideration. My role of Sandhya is a small town girl who wants to become an IPS officer. I too am studious. As a student, I was voracious for degrees in academics. I've been a good student. Although, somewhere, I also wanted to become an actor.

So I chose to complete My Education first and then chase the dream of acting world. I'd joined college's theatre group and in Delhi auditioned for this show, and I feel I've been lucky!"

Deepika misses Delhi a lot. She shares, "Mumbai is treating me really good but, I miss Delhi - the awesome food of the city and my family." And this budding Actress enjoys travelling and induslging into spa treatments to unwind post hectic shooting schedules. Undoubtedly, Deepika is on a way to fulfill her dreams for sure.

tfs...😊
So swttt of Deepika...👏
she's so much similar to sandhya sans the spa treatments😉
thanks for sharing..
wow she is just same like sandhya  !!!
wow its nice to see articles on deepika...she has a lot of similarities to sandhya eh...thats great...she is doing a great job on the show...on a side note though that article has a lot of spelling mistakes...what a poor editing job...sheesh...lol...
oh she is similar to sandhya in real life ... hmmm. MBA in marketing thats awesome , wishing her lots of luck in her life