Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

My Update Vanished!

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Guys, I can't believe this happened to me. I had typed out such a lengthy update for yesterday's episode in my Word document, and could not post it on IF yesterday, as my Net was not working. In the morning I discover that my update has just vanished, I think it got deleted accidentally.

😭 I am feeling so sorry for myself, I spent almost 1.5 hrs typing it out and poof it just goes away!

Chilly

PS : Though I am really down in the dumps right now, I will try and post something quickly for yesteday's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
It's okay chilly. It has happened to me scores of times. Anyway, what was there in yesterday's episode except for Anita's bitchy streak n Kripa falling a victim to it? Koi baat nahiin.
chillyflakes thumbnail

I somehow managed to write a shoddy update Nits! Have posted it, not at all happy with my second effort, but that's all I could manage🀒

Nothing much happened yesterday, no Angad again, on top of that Kripa lands in big trouble!

Do give your comments and feedback on the Update!

Cheers,

Chilly

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sorry Chilly u had to take the trouble again.  It happens at times and writing an update first of all is not easy and re writing it once again is worse. Anyways thanks for your efforts once again. There was nothing much but poor Kripa in deep trouble once again. Hope Angad comes to her rescue this time 😳

Cheers

Lata

chillyflakes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lata

sorry Chilly u had to take the trouble again.  It happens at times and writing an update first of all is not easy and re writing it once again is worse. Anyways thanks for your efforts once again. There was nothing much but poor Kripa in deep trouble once again. Hope Angad comes to her rescue this time 😳

Cheers

Lata

😊 U r so sweet Lata, thanks buddy!

Chilly!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Angad to the rescue? Use apne rash lifestyle se fursat milegi tab kucch karega na! And that too for Kripa? Seems difficult. BUT , LET'S BE HOPEFUL, RIGHT?
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Chilly, Same goes for You. You too are sweet.πŸ€—

πŸ˜† Lata