Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH - Update for 07 April 2005

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

All in all, a bummer of an episode, Angad was not shown even once today, on top of that Kripa is in big trouble!

Some new characters have been introuduced, a girl called Mishti who is a student in the academy and Anita's ace rival, she has warmed up to Kripa in a big way! Kripa best buddy from Naintal, Harshini has also arrived Mumbai. Dadi's South-Indian Maid has also been introduced!

Khanna Residence (Naina's Room)

Basically the episode begins with Nethra and Naina getting a beauty treatment in their room and Anita generally bitching and gossiping around. Kartik comes by, and Anita teases him into getting a makeover done, Naina sarcastically passes a comment, that Kartik has no such need, because he is not a superstar. Kartik is miffed and walks out in a huff. Anita bitches to Naina about Kripa and says that there is one more person in the house who needs a desperate makeover, Naina is annoyed and tells Anita not to take her name, then asks about her whereabout, Anita gives out her silly putter and says that all of us behaved so badly with her, that by now she must have left for Nainital.

Harshini's House

In the next scene, Kripa is shown to meet up with Harshini who has come down from Naintal to join the Academy and she recounts the entire story till date. Harshini is disgusted but assures Kripa that she should not let hypocraites like the Khanna's down her morale like this and that Kripa had come to Mumbai to fulfill her ambition to become a singer and that she should go ahead with it and not bother about anyone. Kripa is not easily consoled and says that singing was never her ambition but a passion for her. She had come to Mumbai for learning Music and that she is very disappointed by the Khanna family and that she cannot learn anything in such an atmosphere. Harshini consoles her and tells her that now she is there in Mumbai and that they will both be there for each other and also have lots of fun. Kripa cheers up considerably.

Dadi's Home

Meanwhile Dadi is at her home and is thinking about Naina's ill-treatment towards Kripa and becomes very upset. Dadi's maid comes by and asks her why is she so pre-occupied, Dadi tells her that she is very upset over the fact that Naina and  the others are being so nasty to the poor kid and that Kripa is so young and alone in a city like Mumbai and instead of protecting her, they are making life miserable for her. The maid tells Dadi that Tejdhar (Teddy) was also telling her about Naina and Dilip's rude treatment towards Kripa and that the poor kid is having a hard time. Dadi teases the Maid with Tejdhar and asks her since when have both of them become friends (this was a rip-off from Hum Aapke Hain Koun!), the maid blushes and says that nothing like this is going between Teddy and her and that they just share stuff for professional reasons!!! Dadi then comments that if Kripa is strong enough and takes things in her stride and stands up for herself, then it will be good enough, else she will have to take stock of things to come, as she will not let injustice meted out to a girl like Kripa.

Soul Music Academy (Prof. Shivaman's Violin Class)

At the Acadmeny, its Kripa and Harshini's first day and  they join Prof. Shivaman's classes. Prof. Shivamani is very pleased seeing both of them and introduces them to the class by stating that both of them have learnt music for 8 years in Naintal and everyone had heard Kripa singing in the auditorium yesterday and know how talented she is, and that Harshini is equally talented and that he is sure they will both excel in the academy. Anita is quite jealous and tells the Prof. that they are too junior and how come they are being put in the same class as the rest of them. Prof. Shivamani snubs Anita and tells her that he has heard both Harshini and Kripa and he feels they are far more talented than most of the seniors present. Anita and her friends are completely put off.

Soul Music Academy (Common Room)

Kripa and Harshini enter the Common Room and are insulted by Anita and her gang who tells them to scoot off. Harshini puts up a good fight and Kripa too joins her, Anita passes a mean comment that they should probably leaee the Common Room for Kripa and Harshini as the room is meant for Commoners! Kripa just cannot understand Anita's behaviour and stops Harshini from arguing further. A glamarous looking girl makes an entry, fair, tall and very model type looks, her name is Mishti and Anita is quite put off looking at her. Mishti passes a comment at Anita telling her that there were too many good people in the US and hence she started missing Anita and decided to come back, but she sees that Anita is still up to her old tricks and bullies new comers and kids! Mishti and Anita have quite an argument, where Mishti makes fun of Anita by saying that is she still trying tto get dates from guys who used to run behind Mishti and Anita very snobbishly says that she doesn't have to run behind anyone, after all no one should forget that she is Angad's. Misthi retorts that its a pity that a guy like Angad has a sister like Anita for himπŸ˜† Anita decides that it would be wise to just keep quite and walks off with her floozies. Mishti introduces herself to Kripa and Harshini and tells them to come to her if they have any problem whatsoever in the future.

Khanna Residence (Anita's room)

Anita and her gang decide to get even with Kripa and Harshini and set them right. Anita suggest to the others that she will get Kripa and Harshini to come to the Discotheque with them and then they will have fun at their expense.

Outhouse

Dadi comes to meet Kripa at the Outhouse and tells her she had come to see if the delicate flower is still standing tall or has it started withering under the glare of the Sun. (Indicating to Kripa and the Khanna's) Just then Anita drops by and aplogizes to Kripa for her misbeaviour yesterday and offer her and Harshini to come to the Disco with her. Kripa is quite reluctant, but on Dadi's insistence, she agrees.

Discotheque

Kripa and Harshini go to the Disco, and Anita passes some sarcastic comment on Kripa's dress, but Kripa does not quite get it. Anita then offers them drinks and puts a sedative in them. But Mishti sees it and takes the drinks from them and warns Anita to mend her ways. Mishti gets two fresh glasses for Kripa and Harshini and tells Kripa that she should not trust people so blindly and not take everyone at face value. Anita then asks Kripa and Harshini to join them in the dancefloor, while Kripa refuses, Harshini goes ahead, a guy who was in Anita's gang kind of misbehaves with Harshini and tears her top. Mishti offers to help her out and takes her to her Car to change.

Another guy in Anita's gang goes and sits near Kripa and starts consuming Drugs, Kripa is not aware of the same. Just then the Police comes and announces that they have got a tip off that some youngsters are consuming drugs here, the guy sitting with Kripa has vanished by now, but the packet of drug is still lying on the table. Kripa is shocked and goes and stands near Anita who whispers to her that if the Police asks Anita something, Kripa should proxy for her. The Manager points to Anita first and tells the Inspector that she was the girl sitting with the guy consuming drugs, Kripa proxy's for Antia by saying that she was with her, the Manager then remembers and tells the Inspector that it was actually Kripa who was with the guy. As a stunned Kripa look on, the Inspector asks Anita who replies in the affirmative. The Inspector tells Kripa to come to the Police Station with her. Harshini and Misthti look at her helplessly.

Comments

Harishini and Mishti are pretty cool! Though I mistook Mishti to be a teacher at the Academy rather than a student! She is very glamarous looking, and comes in a lot of ads, don't know are name though! I really hope Dadi takes Kripa into her home, that way Angad and Kripa can share some great, romantic moments thereπŸ˜‰

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------

Promo for next week shows Kripa telling Harshini and Mishti that Anita ditched her, while a furious looking Naina is standing near them. Harshini points at Naina and Kripa is petrified looking at her!

Edited by chillyflakes - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot Chilly for another awesome update. yeah they did not show Angad today too. πŸ˜•Why are they testing our patience so much. 😑.

Anyways take care. Happy Weekend.

Love Lata

rose85 thumbnail
thnx a lot.. i know eh ...y arent thy showing AngadπŸ˜• 
anonmember thumbnail

Thanks for the great update Chilly! Sorry your first one got lost. Man, it was a total bummer of an episode. There are too many new characters being introduced. Who is Mishti? What happened to Alia? LOL, I loved you last comment:

I really hope Dadi takes Kripa into her home, that way Angad and Kripa can share some great, romantic moments thereπŸ˜‰

Same here...I wish the same! πŸ˜† 

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellant update chilliflakes, you have a way with words and writing, though we are fortunate with KYPH being aired at the same time as in INdia, it's still a pleasure to read your updates after watching the serial as they are so good, well agree with you ANGAD so far has only made a guest appearance (wonder what Ekta has in mind) , well so far Kripa is quiet adorable and innocent, however the way the snobbish Khanna look down at Nainital, nainital has one of the best school's and it is snob's like khanna's who send there kids, it's not the village they are making out, but one of the most breathtaking places, I can vouch for that , I have spend a big chunk of life and if had the oppurtunity would live in Naini at the drop of a hat .

Lilly

chillyflakes thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilly

Excellant update chilliflakes, you have a way with words and writing, though we are fortunate with KYPH being aired at the same time as in INdia, it's still a pleasure to read your updates after watching the serial as they are so good, well agree with you ANGAD so far has only made a guest appearance (wonder what Ekta has in mind) , well so far Kripa is quiet adorable and innocent, however the way the snobbish Khanna look down at Nainital, nainital has one of the best school's and it is snob's like khanna's who send there kids, it's not the village they are making out, but one of the most breathtaking places, I can vouch for that , I have spend a big chunk of life and if had the oppurtunity would live in Naini at the drop of a hat .

Lilly

Thanks for the feedback😊 I am really glad that unlike the Khannas you don't think that Naini is DM! I belong to Nainital and love the place to death! Its undoubtedly one of the most beautiful hill stations in North India, though a bit too crowded during the tourist season!

I have almost given up waiting for Angad to appear πŸ˜† Ekta is just trying to create this eagerness amongst her viewers (a big chunk of it is females) for Angad......hopefully Angad should appear next week.....that should make writing updates more fun!

Chilly!

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey chilliflakes that's so wonderfull that we have a common bond, I am so senti about naini ( you realize it's worth after you leave naini), it almost brings tears to my eyes. I was so fortunate to be raised and educated in Naini , I studied in St Mary's initially till ICSE. then spend a year in GGIC  and one year in DSB , so many sweet memories, well you are doing an excellant job with the updates, and I am so proud you are from my hometown
Vini thumbnail

Thanks for the g8 update!!

πŸ‘

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the awesome update πŸ‘
sugar plum thumbnail
hi chilly! nice update!πŸ˜† the girl who plays mishti plays the role of gehna in the movie 'shhhhhhh!'