Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 2:45am | IP Logged
You guyz wont belive it but this was on da news..

This man raped his sister in law n his 3 daughters. His wife was sleeping in da room cuz she wasnt feeling well. First he tied his daughters to a thing. N he raped em. Dead He got one of his duaghter preg. I was so shocked. Dead Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "was she asking for it? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 2:46am | IP Logged
no way does a girl ever ask to be raped no matter what they do rape seriously affects a girl mentally physically and emotionally no girl would ever want to go through that

sweetlata

IF-Rockerz

sweetlata

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

You guyz wont belive it but this was on da news..

This man raped his sister in law n his 3 daughters. His wife was sleeping in da room cuz she wasnt feeling well. First he tied his daughters to a thing. N he raped em. Dead He got one of his duaghter preg. I was so shocked. Dead Angry

What are u saying! Damn this is sick !! Angry

I wish this world was a better place to live !! Ouch Damn !! Im running short of wordsAngry

Traveller

Traveller

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 6:42am | IP Logged
i kno..me too running short of words,but u kno if somethng like this would have happened a while ago,it would have been realy shocking but then there are soo many cases like this happening all round the world that they have stopped shocking me that much... Angry i really wish we cud wipe them from the face of the earth Dead Angry

Miss-kiss

Miss-kiss

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Dead thats dsigusting and cheap and inhuman

and did u guys know that every guy (well maybe not every guy but u know the majority) the think of sex every three minutes

that was a scince chanel and i asked my teacher if it was true and she said yes..well anyways thats wat the research says

bastereliye

IF-Dazzler

bastereliye

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
that is sooooo wrong Angry

eijaz_anita4eva

eijaz_anita4eva

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
omg dat is so sick!
girl wud never ask 4 a guy 2 rape her!
some men drool like a dog when they c girls on da road.
its mostly pervert men dat follows u around!
i'm not saying gals don't look at guys but men r worse.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.