Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

FF:KESA YE PYAR HAIpart 14 page on 54 may 31st (Page 4)

cooljaya11 IF-Dazzler
cooljaya11
cooljaya11

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Part 2

"ridiculous " rajveer throw  his car key on the floor and sit down on the couch .

his wife rashi asking him worriedly "wht happen ?and she looked arjun and jay both entered in the home .

rajveer , jay n  arjun's cousin .they 3 up  grown up same . they 3 r friends more than cousins . rashi is shocked why this 3 come suddenly I mean they went 3 days ago to arjun's parents home in ludhiana and they planned to lived their atleast 5 days n now they come within 3 days  wht happen ???rashi know its worth to ask rajveer cuz whenever he angry he always talking blah blah so she asked arjun " wht happen arjun bhaiya ??why he is angery ? as usual arjun give his soft smile and said " kuch nahi bhabhiji .iski to aadat he gussa karneki .but rashi can see pain in arjun's eyes . rajveer stand and tell with anger " isse kya puchti ho??? Isne kuch batana nahi batana  ,aakhir meri samaj me nahi aata arjun tumhare parents aor bhai paiso ke alava aor kuch bhi sochte he kya??? And he punched the table . arjun again give his  soft smile  . now rajveer's anger cool down slowly cuz arjun's soft smile is weakness for him . and he come to close and hugged his best friend " pata nahi arjun kab tumhari life me koi aesa aayega jo sirf tumse pyar karega naki tumhari position aor paiso ko ???" arjun knew tht only rajveer n jay know him very wel and he said " come on  rajveer cool down n forget wht happen in the past ,ye pyar vyar ke bare me sochna mene bahot pehle hi chod diya he ,duniya me aor bhi bahot kuch he in sabke alava sochne aor karneke liye .but everybody can see sigh on arjun's face . actually the matter is after a very long time arjun's parents and brother called him to come ludhiana .arjun was very happy to go there n meet them . he was very excited .but rajveer n jay smeel something  different so they also decided to go with him . when they went their they all welcome arjun very wel . at night arjun's elder brother asking him for marriage and arjun said " bhaiya I have not decided yet . but whenever I met someone who understand me I will marry . his brother said " if u have no prb then I saw a one girl for u my sister –in law- Natasha . u just met her and then decided .i m not forcing u . arjun said " ok ". At night rajveer said " I was wrong arjun about ur family I mean they also thinking about u . next day  they decided to meet Natasha . arjun 's brother in-law family come with natsha . she wear salwar kameez .she looking very shy . arjun's bhabhi said " I think hume in logo ko akele bat karneka moka dena chahiye . and they both go to garden . arjun start " actually muje kal rat ko hi bhaiya ne aapke bareme bata ya . natsha only give smile and said " ji ". Arjun asked her gain " aap kya karti ho ". Natasha said " ji mene abhi apni study complete ki he ". Arjun said " any future plan ? like job n more study ? Natasha said " ji nahi , agar shadi ho gayi to mera first prefernce mere husband n uski family hogi . arjun is not impressed with her answer .she is talking like someone learn her this all. Arjun said " ok if u want to ask then go ahead ." and natasha said " ji nahi ". They both come inside .his bhabhi said " to  kya answer he devarji aapka meri choti behan ke bare me ?" arjun said " muje sochne ke liye ek din chahiye . in the afternoon rajveer asking " wht happen arjun ? arjun said " pata nahi muje lag raha he jesa dikh raha he wesa he nahi .. rajveer said " yaar ladki acchi he .kitna ache se bat kar rahi thi and sabsi badi bat bilkul tere jesi he sirf smile karti he . arjun said " ha ye to mene bhi dekha sayad muje hi kuch samaj nahi aa raha he .i mean I think I say yes to her . next day arjun decided to say yes about Natasha and he enter the family room but he shocked when he listen all conversastion . his brother told his parents " dekhiye dad agar ye rishta ho jata he to humare business ke liye achha he I mean dekho mere in-laws ki sirf 2 hi ladkiya he so sari property humari ho jayegi and arjun ka business bhi kafi achha chal raha he and wo ab ias officer he to hume koi pareshani nahi hogi humare order n contract pass karwane ke liye . muje pata he Natasha thodi bigadi huyi ladki he par sab thik ho jayega . and Natasha  enter and said " come on jiju aap muje bigadi huyi kyun keh rahe ho ??? aor we se bhi arjun jesa ladka kise pasand nahi hoga .smart ,handsome, intelligent and sabse badi baat he is rich . mene keh diya ki muje koi interest nahi he aage study me . and her sister said " bas ek bar arjun ha keh de fir sab thik ho jayega . rajveer n jay also listen this all  and rajveer jumped without thinking anything " wow gr8 buaji and uncle ji . mene socha ki aap log sach me hi arjun ke bare me achha sochne lage ho par me galat tha . paiso ke alava aap kuch nahi sochte . aapko kya lagta he wo kuch bolta nahi to wo bevkoof he . wo uski sharafat he ki wo kuch keh nahi raha . n ha ab aapko arjun ke bare me sochne ki koi jarurat nahi he .jab ab tak aapne kuch nahi socha to aage bhi sochne ki jarurat nahi he . he grabbed arjun . but arjun stop him and come to close his parents he touch their feet and look them . he always want his mother to kiss his forhead n hugged him but his parents never gave love to their children so his brothers convert into stone heart but arjun is still waitng for their love but no hopes . in the car rajveer start his  lecture " insane ki fitrat nahi badal sakti .kal kese wo ladki ji ji ji keh rahi thi muje laga bahot acchi he finally jo pyaar tumhe apne family se nahi mila sayad ye ladki se mil jaye par me glat tha tom sahi the .tumhe kese pata laga ki wo ladki sahi nahi thi . arjun said " hum jis chij ko pane ke liye bhagte rehte he wo hume kabhi nahi milti wo bhi itni asan tarike se to kabhi nahi ".

Rashi listen all this and said " u know rishte to meri najar me bhi bahot he par me nahi chah ti ki koi aesi ladki aye jo aapase nahi aapke postion n aapke paiso se pyaar kare . isi liye me ruk jati hu . and arjun said " please ab aap log ye topic chodege . me to wese bhi sahdi nahi karna chahta aor muje bahot joro se bhukh lagi he agar kuch bana he to jaldi se de do bahbhi ". And rashi said " wait for 10 min I will served . and rajveer and jay smile . they know arjun try to hide his pain . rajveer said "par na ab tu mujse ek vada kar aajke bad tu kisi bhi ladki ko nahi bata yega ki tu ias officer he n tera apna business bhi he . andd arjun laughed " dekho job ke bare me to me kuch nahi keh sakta hu  cuz its my duty but ha business ke bare me nahi bataunga . "jay said " Punjab me to aesi ladki milne se rahi cuz pura Punjab janta he singhania family ko and mr. Topper ko to har  koi janta he , most eligible bachelour he janab .aye din inke karname news paper me aate rehte he ki aaj yaha pe falnaa kiya n dhikna kiya . and arjun smiled . arjun is very soft heart person he always smile .he like piece .he had lots of patience . but where the corruption n crime come he is very strict officer .everybody scared of him. Within a 2 years he changed the city . after joining him, crime ratio going down and corruption is also going down . its impossible to change suddenly all cuz from the top to bottom all r corrupted but he tried his best to change . he is very strict officer  for rules n all . he try his best to change all old system into modernize n thts why he is very famous . he is the hero for all youngster . he has his own mention but he feel lonely their  so he lived in government bunglow with 3bhk and small garden . he never show of his money . he always give respect to his elder employee and love to younger . after completing his duty he see his business too. rajveer n jay is director of his company so he is not worried about his business .whenever he get time he go to office n help them . he sort out any situation with very piecefully . next 2 months he is very busy with his new project .

one day Jay called him and said " yaar purvi ka phone aaya tha Australia se .she find a boy whos family lived in Mumbai and she want to marry with him and dad said yes to her so now we all have to go Mumbai for 15 days .is tht possible for u  to come there ??and arjun said " ya sure I mean purvi is only one sister of ours and she is best buddy to mine . so tell me when we will go??jay  said " after 4 days . arjun "ok then its enough for me cuz before going I have to instruct all my employee . so we will meet tonight n talk later . arjun is happy .purvi is younger daughter of his mamaji n she study in Australia and their  she met salil n finally they both decided to marry .now for his little sister marriage they all going Mumbai .

At the Mumbai airport salil's family welcome them very well . at the evening they all talk .elder's r shifted to next bunglow n for youngsters salil's family manage another bunglow .after dinner they all talk about purvi n salil's love story . arjun never seen this type of fun loving ppl . I mean their elders r also very funny . they talk with their children very friendly . everybody is impressed with them . next day they all decided to go shopping . after met arjun salil's bade papa decide something else . he observed arjun from the yesterday . he is lawyer and he is quite impressed with arjun . cuz now a days youngster only talk to change country on the social security sites and after tht they go abroad n  forget all but arjun is different .he choose very tough way and in the real meaning he is doing something for country . salil's uncle searching this type of boy for his daughter . so he decide to talk with purvi;s father . at night salil uncle talk with purvi's father (arjun's mamji ). But purvi's father explain him everything about arjun family and all .he also told tht he live alone . after listning this Salil's uncle more impressed with arjun .a very small age he handle all this now he is the right person for his daughter but to talk with her on this marriage matter its too much difficult .  at night his mamaji talk with family and all .but arjun said " no mamaji I m not interested ". And purvi said " trust me bro I met her and she is really very nice girl.u jest met her once time and after tht decide. Rajveer said " arjun meet her may be destiny decide something else for u ". All night arjun thinking about this .he is not ready now for all this .

At the morning arjun wake up early .and he see tht all r sitting to the balcony n taking their  tea . arjun go their .rajveer asked "so wht u decide ???want to meet or not ?

Arjun said " ok lets meet ".

And he stand and looked to the garden area where gardner is working . gardner is too old and he is coughing .his hand not allowed him to work but heis  doing his work n  arjun see him n think I have to  go donwn stairs and told him to go home .he look so seek . rajveer watched and say" look at him . why he come  if he is not ok .and don't say me tht u want to go to help him arjun I mean ur eyes is saying like this . arjun said " ya u r right "

Rajveer "oh goddd this man never change .

But suddenly a one  girl come who wear white kurti and patiala salwar (jab we met kareena style ) her hair is open .and start to shouting him " kitni bar kaha he kaka ki aapki health thik na ho to mat aaya karo par meri sunta kon he .arghhh ab chodiye ye sab n jao yaha se me kar lungi . gardner said " nahi babbyji aap kese kar sakte ho ????"

A girl " kyun me nahi kar sakti ???aadmi ki pehchan uske paiso se nahi uske kam se hoti he n koi bhi kam chota ya bada nahi hota ab aap ye muje dijiye n khabardar agar aap thik hone se pehle aye he to warna aap muje achhi tarah jante he .and she command and start working . arjun look her innocency the way she command and snach water bucket from him .actually she don't know how to do but she doing .her clothes mess with the mud but she enjoy this .arjun wants to see her close . rajveer n jay see arjun . frist time they look some spark in arjun's eyes . and rajveer nodded" kaha kho gaye arjun ???kaho to nam puch lau . arjun turn his face and said " no ".but something is change in his eyes after looking this girl . and he turn his face to see her again  but she disappear .

p.s ==tell me about this upadate n hit the like button n please give ur cooment cuz ur comments give me energy ti write more .

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraRESHMA_89fairynishi25shruti_raisnehasedMsFuzzybear69kmh-all_d_waypiamistphoo_12arjuhi_kmhAnupa28artaKaranKundra4Evamysticlover--Anjali--zoya_naziya..Ice-Cube...vrshn.aparna4karanikamIsHeZ.xpinky.paddapunam2712moonkmh

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
resvd!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
please please let it be Aru!!

and i hope that bade papa's daughter is Aru!

poor Arjun, he deserves unconditional love!

And only a girl who can care even for the gardner, can give him that!

He thinks and she enacts! wah wah! kaise sync hai in dono ki thoughts mein!

hope they are meant to be!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

artacooljaya11

mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
and of course that girl is arohi!

oh god arjun is gng 2 meet arohi!

but arohi hates govt employees!

oh jaya do sthg!

update soon!

cooljaya11

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
aesome...i lvd it

cooljaya11

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
res

cooljaya11

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Wao! I luv arjun's charactr so much. N hate his family,al r bloody selfish.
I thnk dat gal wl b aru,n i wish aru wl fil arjun's lyf wid happines n i knw dat nt going happn soon.

cooljaya11

AAKMH2 IF-Rockerz
AAKMH2
AAKMH2

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

amazng start . .
ye arjun ko kbhi perfct famly kyun nhi milti ?
let see aru us ki life men kya change lati hai

thnkx 4 pm
updt soon

cooljaya11

Go to top