India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Rajeev Paul to Play Vajesan

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Rajiv Paul (Deven Garg in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) will be seen playing a negative character on Star Plus' afternoon soap Saarrthi from next week. "I am playing a character called Vajesan, who has been selected to wed the protagonist Bhumika," says Rajiv.

Rajiv Paul: Bad man is his brand

"I am playing a negative role. He is a simple man, who is not happening. He wears simple clothes and is shown to have oil kempt hair.," he adds.

Rajiv has played negative roles in Abhimaan, Bhabhi, Kittie Party, Mahal and Jaane Kahaan Mera Jigar Gaya Ji. "I accepted this role because I have never played a negative character like this," he explains.

He says, "TV is ruled by women. Right from producers to heads of the channels to the players, they are all women. Thus, I guess a negative role can win the audience's attention, as it has more drama."

"In Saarrthi, I play the bad man. I am an accident, a road block, a terrorist that one wishes should never happen in anyone's life," he adds.

Rajiv started his career with four serials that ran simultaneously. "I had to struggle to keep in time for Thoda sa Aasman, Unkahee, Swabhimaan and Parivartan," he laughs. "I started my career playing a hero but have played the role of a villain more. I guess, that's what the market demands of me," he smiles.

"When I join a show, people respond saying that the show will be great now," says Rajiv, who is back after a brief break of four months since Kittie Party.

Wait n watch Saarrthi to see how Rajiv plays the bad man this time.

saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Rajiv Paul is a good actor...he played Deven so well in Kahaani....let's hope he does a better job in Saarrthi.Thanks for the info Barbie.

huba Groupbie
huba
huba

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 6:13am | IP Logged
rajiv keep goingSmile
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
yah....i saw him in Kahani.....but lets hope we dont get to see him much in sarrthi...he's negative.....
gagan Senior Member
gagan
gagan

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
question: I thought vejesan went to jail then how is he back?
I don't get star plus and just started watching it on video's and it seems they are behind. So how did he get out of jail. and what is he upto now.
Thanks
Gagan
newkidontheblok IF-Sizzlerz
newkidontheblok
newkidontheblok

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Thanx honey but isnt he already
dere in the show babes.
Dashing Boy IF-Dazzler
Dashing Boy
Dashing Boy

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged