India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum's acting (Page 2)

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

I know she left because of the leap.....but I don't think she should have stayed even if she felt uncomfortable playing the role of a mother. If she didn't want or liked to play the role of a mother and was forced to stay and still do it then it would effect her performance as an actress in a negative way.

She wouldn't be happy and therefore would probably not put her heart and soul into acting. That's why I feel that if she left because she truly felt weird playing the role of a mother at a young age then so be it. I don't think that she would purposly jepordize or screw up her own career for a silly reason. She must have thought this out before leaving kusum and understood what she was giving up. But even so, I still agree with you. If not for herself, I think the fans would have really appreciated it if she stayed because we all really liked her and were familiar to with her character.

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

I too like the old kkusum and miss her a alot.

Smile

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Nausheen!!!! we all miss you for REAL you made me love Kkusum ... I think you brought you personality to the programme which is irreplacable..... maybe EKTA will surprise us and make a third generation gap with you as Kumud's DaughterLOL LOLI am sure Kumud would also quit by thenLOL
pavitra127 Groupbie
pavitra127
pavitra127

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:59am | IP Logged

I felt the same way when I found out that Tulsi was only 28.  She can easily pass for a mid to late 40s.  And again age is just a number.  As long as you feel young at heart, then who cares what evveryone else thinks.

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I loved watching the old Kkusum with Nausheen. she was a really beautiful and talented actress. also, the storyline was much better than the new Kkusum.
anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thisbe

Originally posted by TiN24

I know she left because of the leap.....but I don't think she should have stayed even if she felt uncomfortable playing the role of a mother. If she didn't want or liked to play the role of a mother and was forced to stay and still do it then it would effect her performance as an actress in a negative way.

She wouldn't be happy and therefore would probably not put her heart and soul into acting. That's why I feel that if she left because she truly felt weird playing the role of a mother at a young age then so be it. I don't think that she would purposly jepordize or screw up her own career for a silly reason. She must have thought this out before leaving kusum and understood what she was giving up. But even so, I still agree with you. If not for herself, I think the fans would have really appreciated it if she stayed because we all really liked her and were familiar to with her character.

I agree. I mean, look at tulsi in KSBKBT. she's like 28 years old and she plays the part of a 50 year old. My mom thought tulsi was thirty-fourty years old until I told her tulsi was only 28. I think that that is one of the reasons y the old kkusum left. She porbably thought ppl would think she was older than she really was.

very true!!!! thts wht nausheen really said"ppl think I'm older than I'm really am..." ... in her interview.. I read it somewhere....
~ANAM~
stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 7:41am | IP Logged

This kkusum is so confused, at any given point of time, she doesn't know if she needs to laugh or cry. Her dialogue delivery is awful.  She normally starts with very loud voice taking in a deep breath and by the time she releases it, she has to hurry with her delivery thus eating up almost 50% of the words. Thanks to the modern day sound technology it atleast will make us hear what she is saying, otherwise she would not be anywhere close to acting in olden days.

Take her out Sony

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Added to all this, she isn't sexy or hot at all. I find her average

Go to top