queen camilla or Queen Diana??

Posted: 17 years ago

when prince of wales becomes king do u think his wife camilla become the queen of england???

or should we stay loyal n accept th@ the future queen of england as the tragic princess wales diana??

well personally i think th@ prince charles shouldnt become king as i would prefer th@ his son made king instead this is because the queen who celebrate her 80th(Mashalla) this week reigned the country 4 over 50 yrs n has done a tremendous job i dun think her son charles at the age of 50+ nearing 60 should disrupt england 2 become king till his death. his son is young n can bring freshness 2 england n plus he is way betta lookin 2 go on the moneyπŸ˜‰

wh@ s ur views on the subject

sam

Definately DIANA!!!!!!!! I loved diana personally so this is a biased answer!!

And abt prince Charles, hmm.... well since he has proved not to be able for resolving his home's/personal issues efficiently, wonder wht he will do to England??? πŸ˜† Can't say anything abt his son?!!|||| πŸ˜• TOO EARLY TO MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS...
well, firstly i was wondering about your views on the monarchy 😊 i read a newspaper article and the amount of money that the royal family uses is unbelievable.

i'd have diana aswell, just cant see eye-to-eye with camilla and i agree about charles. i watched this tv award show for comedy and it had a clip of him standing with harry and william, and under his breath the camera caught him muttering stuff about the camera man πŸ˜›

i reckon william is too perfect- he must have some buried skeletons πŸ˜ƒ i prefer harry πŸ˜›

but on the monarchy i think even though it rquires a lot of money, it should be kept 😊 it kinda gives the british people an identity and thats what we're recognised for (and its our history πŸ˜ƒ )
I lov Diana
per
an old saying is

dil ajaye gadhi pr tu pari kia cheez hai πŸ˜ƒ
DIANE she was a better kinder perosn den evry1 else
Diana all the way!!!!!!!!!! cant even compare that other woman to her!
Originally posted by wildchild

DIANE she was a better kinder perosn den evry1 else
  soz going off topic but i saw amir khan todayπŸ˜ƒ
hain kaah dkeha amir khn kooooooooo jaldi tellooooo
lol, he was driving in his BMW with his mates and he drove past where i was standing!!! nice car 😲
which 11 da induan actor or da boxer?