bad news fom akanksha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged

hey everyone...

technically, today was the day akanksha was going to start with the recording...

as u guys were informed before, her computer had crashed before and she had just gotten it repaired with all the formatting done...  but she was told that her computer did not have the capacity to store large file...especially, an entire episode would be too large... hence, she had planned to get the whole thing copied on a cd and then upload it....

today, she finally started recording at 6.30, but at 6.45, after the first 15 mins were recorded, her computer crashed again......!!! she's feeling really bad about this as she really tried to get us the videos...

she said she'll get the comp repaired, but even then, she might not be able to take very large files, so she'll try and record some good and important scenes from he comin episodes and then only upload them...

she said she felt really bad, and of course, she genuinly wanted to help us...... but rly sad this has happened... but if she will record and upload the great scenes...it still is good news for us as the coming episodes have many of them...

one last thing... akanksha said that one of her friends told her that she heard that star one is going to release DVDs of all the old serials....isn't that gr8888? but does anyone know if this news is true... does someone know how w can find out for sure? otherwise, we can all write letters to star or utvproductions and request them to release the DVDs, rite? they might just lsten to popular demand... what do u guys think of this?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bad news fom akanksha" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yea...that's a good idea...

let's all write to star one in favour of releasing DVDs of the older serials...

and tell akanksha that it's okay - at least she tried to help us - and that's what is important...

as far as the scenes are concerned...i had an idea - why don't we post the scenes we want to see most, and then she can record according to that...she doesn't have to record all - just as many as possible, out of the ones we request...wotsay? Big smile

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hey i completely agree... anyway akanksha said she has seen all these episodes so she knows the really good scenes... but even then we can tell her if we like anything in particular... then she can record those for us... i dont know if she's visitin the forum now with the prob in her comp...but i'll convey the message... and yes, everyone, please join us in writing to star one and telling them to release the DVDs... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
yeah...pleeeease join us in sending across this request...the more the people, the more the chances of it getting fulfilled... Wink

and as far as the scenes are concerned, in the coming few weeks, i'd really like it if she could record some nice scenes in the episode when Aryan comes back...there are some cute ones there, like Ajay's reaction Smile , for example, or the scene where Aryan says - main abhi aata hoon, and turns to go somewhere, and Shaina catches hold of his arm Embarrassed - really nice... Big smile

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
WOW...!!! Clap these seem like great scenes yaar... and i've also heard that this episode has the scene where Neha kisses aryan on the cheek... Embarrassed ... but havent seen it yaar...even last year,i was out of town, and this year too, i wont be here and wont see it Cry i've been pursuadin akanksha to record it ... and of course,she's tryin her best! but if anyone else can record it...or if u know someone wh can do it for u...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz ask them to do so... this is not a scene i want to miss.....plzzzzzzzzz

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
this week it'll do,
no aryan no charm.

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
and yes reshma,

she is admirable just for her attempt for videos.

the video cd is soemthing i had imagined long back
of intereting shows and scenes on tv...it got to be released...will be good surely.

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged
yep...no aryan no charm... but hey... shaina's yellin and fight for for justice is no less... her spite and anger is worth watching...esp in the third episode when she's on a trail of Naithani, a suspect who flirts with her!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top