Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well guys.........everyone has a really good point.

In the beginning I always said that the least expected character will turn out to be the killer. Now that may mean that its a character already on the show as we speak, or they are bringing in a new or past character to be the killer.........but either way.............it will be someone who we never thought in a million years to kill kusum...........and that is abbay.

Ajay Malia, Esha, Kali, they all have a reason to kill kusum because she has been their enemy in the past. But abbay and kusum have had the best relationship...........why would he hold any grudges against kusum.............right?

That's why i think that abbay or sohan.......but mostly abbay is the killer because he would have no reason to kill kusum........but that's what we think..............abbay can have an alternate plan and that's what the "MYSTERY" is........why would abbay want to kill kusum? If esha, ajay or even kali turned out to be the killer's.....then we all know why and that really wouldn't be called a "mystery" would it? Because we know why they would want to kill kusum......for obvious reasons.

Again........this is all just my assumptions and opinions. Anyone agree or disagree????

veeru thumbnail
no way man... Kumud and Ksritij make the best couple... did u see at the begining of th 20 year leap, whentos t we together? those days were better... i say garv shud go with a new character. and kali should um... ermm... die?
SANDY thumbnail
In trying to make money she is losing viewers because a lot of us started reading the update instead of watching the show. They are dragging Kali and Garv for 2 long and mystery man. I think Garv should end up with Kumud.
Smile thumbnail

Thanks misbah. Shall really miss ur detailed update.  But anyways studies are always first.  All the best.

Smile

Smile thumbnail

Heys guys,

I feel that servant is being force to lie to Kshitj and Acp with the false info.

Smile

pmahesh thumbnail

That is a good thought.

I think one by one they are eliminating people from the suspect list.

Aryaman, now garv- means they are not the culprit. Abhay is still in the contention because no one in the serial suspects him.

But I am sure there can be other people!

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is JUST crazy.... Ekta you are driving us crazy with the rate at which you are stetching this investigation, Garv-Kali-kumud-kshitij crap ......The suspense stage has has passed,.... the annoying stage has passed, the frustration point has passed ....right now I don't know what to call the stage we are in......😡

PLEASE add some more fuel into the fire....change the tempo of the drama PLEASE.😕 🤢

Oh MISBAH thanks for the update..... We understand about the updates ....Studies are very important😳

pavitra127 thumbnail

I think Garv and Kali may have just made it look like they are leaving town to maybe investigate or get proof, but I kinda feel Aryaman knows something.  And I think Nakul will shed some light at the end of the tunnel.  He hasn't been brought back in the show in the middle of the story for nothing.