India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum Update 20th October by MISBAH

misbahuddinka Newbie
misbahuddinka
misbahuddinka

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Warning : This Update is for Personal Reading only. No Copying Please.

Hi, This is Khaja Misbahuddin updating Kkusum for 20th Oct, 2004

Hey Frndz,

Pl. don't mind if the updates are not as detailed as they used to be for the next few weeks. 'coz I am really tired with studies and maynot be able to update in full details for the next few weeks.

( I missed the first two minutes of the show )

Abhay is worried, and is walking in his room. Kumud holds the photo of her mother and cries. Abhay looks towards the phone. Aryaman is shown talking on the phone. Abhay is also talking on the phone. Ksh*tij is also worried, and sees Aryaman talking on the phone. The ACP gets a call, and he too talks on his phone.

Kali is also waiting for Garv. She falls asleep on the chair. Garv comes there and wakes her up. He tells Kali that Kkusum has been kidnapped. Kali is shocked, and asks him as to when did it happen. ( I missed some portion again here ).

Abhay is at his home. The forensic expert tell him that a medicine was mixed in the glass of water which Kkusum drank. He tells Abhay that the medicine had an effect to make the person who took it to have a bad head ache or his/her health to be unwell. Abhay asks the servant if he kept the glass of water there. The servant tells him that he only put a jug of water there, and he didn't put the glass there. The forensic expert tells Abhay that there is no medicine mixed in the jug of water. Abhay realises that ACP was right in saying that someone planned such that Kkusum would not go to the party. He calls up ACP, and informs him about it. The ACP tells Abhay not to worry, and tells him that Kkusum is safe wherever she is. Abhay asks him as to how does he know that Kkusum is safe. ACP tells him that he will tell him later about it, but for now he thinks that he is on the right track.

Aryaman is sitting on the sofa. Ksh*tij comes there, and asks him if he is tensed 'coz of Kkusum being kidnapped. He tells Ksh*tij that there is another reason besides Kkusum being kidnapped, and that is Nakul is back home. Ksh*tij is shocked. Just then, Aryaman's mom comes there with Nakul and tells them that she brought him back. She asks Aryaman if he still will not allow Nakul to stay in the house. She tells Aryaman that Nakul is a child still, and sometimes children take wrong paths, and it is the duty of parents to lead them in the good paths. She tells him that Nakul accepts his mistakes, and is ready to repent for them. Nakul tells Aryaman that he came there just to seek his forgiveness, and not to stay there 'coz if he met him outside, he need not lower his head infront of him. Aryaman tells him that he can stay in the house, but he will never be forgiven. Aryaman walks away and goes upstairs. Ksh*tij follows him. Nakul feels bad. Aryaman's mom tells Nakul that he won't go anywhere, and she will see to it that everyone forgives him.

Aryaman is in his room, and is talking on the phone. He tells someone to do as he said. Just then, Ksh*tij comes there. Aryaman disconnects the phone and stands up. Ksh*tij asks him if there is any problem, but Aryaman denies. Ksh*tij tells him that he is goin to meet the ACP. Aryaman asks Ksh*tij to inform him if he gets to know anything about Kkusum. Ksh*tij leaves. After that, Aryaman calls the person again, and tells him that this time he won't tolerate any mistake, and asks him to do the job. Aryaman tells him that he is coming there himself. Ksh*tij is standing outside the room, and overhears Aryaman's talk. Ksh*tij wonders as to what could be the matter.

Garv is driving in his car, when he sees Aryaman. Aryaman gives money to the mechanic telling that he should repair the car, and send it to the office. Garv sees Aryaman giving money to the mechanic, and the car has the same number as the car which kidnapped Kkusum, and it is also of the same shape. Garv wonders as to what Aryaman is doing there.

Ksh*tij is driving his car, and thinks about Aryaman. He wonders if Garv was right and he didn't believe him. He thinks that he should talk to Garv. Ksh*tij goes to Garv's house but the servant opens the door. The servant tells that Garv is not at home. Ksh*tij turns to leave, when the servant tells him that he wants to tell him something. The servant tells Ksh*tij something ( background music ). Ksh*tij can't believe what he says, but the servant insists that it is true. Ksh*tij comes out, and finds Garv's car there. He wonders what Garv's car is doing there if he is not at home.

Aryaman comes rushing to Kapoor house, and asks Sarala as to why did she call him urgently. Sarala, Kumud and Garv are sitting there. Sarala asks him as to why did he do such a thing. Aryaman is confused. Sarala asks him where Kkusum is, and asks him as to why did he kidnap her. Aryaman is shocked. He asks Sarala as to what she is talking, and asks her who told her that he kidnapped Kkusum. Garv tells him that he informed them 'coz he saw him with the car in which Kkusum was kidnapped. Aryaman tells him that the car is a company car and was given for repair. Sarala asks him if it was true or not. Aryaman shouts that it is true that the car is given for repair, and it is also true that the car belongs to the company, but it is not true that Kkusum was kidnapped in that car. He asks them to go and check. Garv tries to say something but Aryaman shouts at him saying that 'coz of Garv the daughters of Kapoor house are suffering a lot, and now he wants to spoil the relations between him and Kapoor house. ( I missed some portion here ). Aryaman asks Garv how dare he suspect him, and asks him to prove it if he thinks he is involved.. Garv leaves. Aryaman turns to leave, but Sarala stops him but he tells her that how could she suspect him for the kidnap of Kkusum. He asks her if she really thought that he could do such a thing. Aryaman turns back to leave, but Ksh*tij comes there, and trells them that he knows who kidnapped Kkusum. Ksh*tij shows them the number plate of the car in which Kkusum was kidnapped. Aryaman is shocked, and asks him as to where did he get it. Ksh*tij tells him that he got it from Garv's car. Everyone is shocked.

Nitin is sitting on the sofa with the number plate in his hands, and tells all that he can't believe that Garv has done this. Aryaman tells them that maybe that's why Garv was hell bent on proving him suspicious. Kumud faints. All rush to her. She falls down. Ksh*tij rushes to her, and holds her. Kumud wakes up and sees Ksh*tij. He makes her sit on the sofa. She cries and tells all that she can't believe that it is the same Garv whom she married, and who was once a very good friend. Nitin tells that Garv has done the biggest mistake of his life by trying to hurt Kkusum. Ksh*tij tells all that they should inform ACP about this.

ACP, Ksh*tij, Aryaman come to Garv's house. The servant tells them that Garv left with a bag before they came. Aryaman tells that maybe he knew that his game was over, and so he ran away from there. Ksh*tij asks the servant about Kali. He tells them that Kali left before Garv, and that too with a bag. Suddenly, the servant tells them that he found something and asks to see if it is useful. He goes, and brings a piece of paper. ACP looks at it, and tells that it is the bill of some Hotel Adarsh at Khandala and it is paid by Garv's credit card. Ksh*tij tells ACP that he will go to Khandala, but ACP tells him that it is of no use, and that Garv will be traveling. Ksh*tij tells him that there is no harm in trying, and they may get some important information. He tells ACP that he will go to Khandala, and asks him to continue with his investigations here. Just then, Kumud comes there and tells them that she too will go to Khandala.

Kumud and Ksh*tij are going to Khandala in car. Kumud feels cold. Ksh*tij gives her his coat. She puts it on. Suddenly, some car passes by their car narrowly, and Ksh*tij puts sudden break, Kumud falls over him, and then moves away. Kumud and Ksh*tij look at each other.

Please comment. Waiting for ur reply.

Bye        

MISBAH

pavitra127 Groupbie
pavitra127
pavitra127

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Ok, they are just stretching the story now.  Come on with the killer.  Ok now in today's episode, they are pointing at Garv and Aryaman.  Why did the ACP tell Abhay that wherever Kkusum is right now, she is safe? How can he say that? Why does he say that? Does he know something that we don't?  This is the 2nd time Abhay and Aryaman are showning talking with someone and cutting the phone line when someone walks in.  I hope they reveal the killer tomorrow, cuz now they are really dragging it.  And why are they gonna bring back the Ksh*tij & Kumud chapter now?? Not this soon, let the Garv and Kumud saga finish, which we know it's not, there is a misunderstanding between them, and that needs to be cleared up first.  They still havn't said I love you to one another yet. Come on with it now.  Just sharing some of my thoughts.
SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:08am | IP Logged
thanks misbah.
sona86 Newbie
sona86
sona86

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Hi. I am new to this forum. Thanks for the update Misbah.

I also agree that they are dragging this story out too much. I had thought from the beginning that the ACP and Sohan know something and are somehow a part of what's been going on with Kkusum. Whenever they would show something happen- the camera would always show a certain look on Sohan's face and the ACP. Also, when Garv didn't show up for the trial- how did Sohan emerge from out of the blue??? I know he gave some excuse- but I get the feeling that he might be behind this. The only part that throws me off is - when he got stabbed!!

Go Figure... We will just have to keep watching!!!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:33am | IP Logged
welcome sona86
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Sohan probably got stabbed as a set-up to make it look like he's not in on it when he really is.........it throws the audience off then not to suspect sohan...........
pavitra127 Groupbie
pavitra127
pavitra127

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Yes i agree with Tin24, that Soham being stabbed is just a setup for us and everyone in the kapoor household to think that he was a victim.  But somehow Soham has to be involved.
pavitra127 Groupbie
pavitra127
pavitra127

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Since Sohan just came in the serial I don't think it'll be him who gets bumped off the show just yet.  I has to be someone who hasn't been shown yet. Actually right now it seems like it could be so many people.  Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Go to top