Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: queenkumar

Neelu besharam!😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kahan kahan..I have a couple of favorite spots too...πŸ˜‰

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghunoo

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kahan kahan..I have a couple of favorite spots too...πŸ˜‰

ghunno, i bet you didnt touch where i touchedπŸ˜‰down the pants and up the shirtπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰where did you touch?πŸ˜†

ghunoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

ghunno, i bet you didnt touch where i touchedπŸ˜‰down the pants and up the shirtπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰where did you touch?πŸ˜†

down the pants..nooo..up the shirt..yeah..did u try - under the shirt.. its about a couple of 1000 degrees hotter there..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...and there are places I know....which are hotter still..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by ghunoo - 18 years ago
Besharam logo...samabhal jaa jaldi 😑 πŸ˜†
ghunoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Besharam logo...samabhal jaa jaldi 😑 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..awww..di, which are your favorites..????? πŸ˜‰ I promise we won't tell anybody...πŸ˜‰

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghunoo

down the pants..nooo..up the shirt..yeah..did u try - under the shirt.. its about a couple of 1000 degrees hotter there..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...and there are places I know....which are hotter still..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yea i did fell under, but up the shirt is still hotter then under the shirt, 😳i felt his bulking mucsles.....and his sweet dripping from hid bodd😳hayeeee...

Shakti Anand is my yummy πŸ˜ƒ
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
i wanna join πŸ˜ƒ .i like suvarna coz she is very beautiful,a gr8 actress and she carries herself very well and looks very elegant,graceful,self-confident. i love her eyes 😊 .
ghunoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

yea i did fell under, but up the shirt is still hotter then under the shirt, 😳i felt his bulking mucsles.....and his sweet dripping from hid bodd😳hayeeee...

..aur....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...aage ....😳

iRUNshit thumbnail
i wanna join πŸ˜›

kithi