Yeh Meri Life Hai

coming up next week in yeh meri life hai

poison ivy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

credit: setindia site

The reception is full of masti and fun as different celebrities pop in to bless pooja and Ashmit then bidaadi will be an event as we have re established mehtaa family in this wedding . Ronit breaks the news to the family that they have lost all their money .Everyone at gujral house are shocked … their reaction . Maya is enraged. the question is who is destroying gujraals and why ? Rasik and Sudha start feeling the house empty without pooja . The wedding night becomes another turning point in pooja's life as she sees Ashmit as an extremely matured and understanding person. I don't want to start my new life with closed eyes. Ashmit tells her that he will wait for the day when she will close her eyes and she will see him in front of her eyes.. He tells her that he will wait till he makes a place in her heart. Pooja decides to bring all sorts of happiness in Ashmit's life. Poornima is getting tensed now because Maya is still not calling her back . Finally she decides to go back on her own .but when she returns to gujraal house , she understands about the financial crises . she is terrified . Ronit decides that whoever has done this to his family, he will not spare him." It's my mission to destroy that person , I will not die peacefully till I finish him off ".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samir_soni thumbnail

thanks for the great preview😊

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Does that mean Ronit will die? Urrrrrghhh....NO! NO! NO! NO!😡
alisha27 thumbnail
THANX IT WAS GR8 HEARIN FRM U !
Janvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think ashmit is inder gujral's son...that's why he want to take revenge...lets wait n watch what is going to happen this serials...
samie thumbnail
ashmit is so sensetive na i really hope pooja falls in love with him
fingirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: samie

ashmit is so sensetive na i really hope pooja falls in love with him

i really hope so too
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
thanx 4 the info....i really dunno whats gonna happen nxt cuz der r so many twists