kkavya & anjali marry again!

Posted: 19 years ago

I was happy to know that kkavya & anjali r going to marry again in the next 4 days as according to the pandit their married at the wrong time ,i.e not at shub mahoorat that's y kkavya is facing such problems ,so the pandit suggested that they should get marry again in the coming 4 days as it is shub mahoorat.

its gud to c their marriage once more.πŸ˜›..😊...😊....  but im confused that will anjali agrees to marry again i.e at shub time as she wants to ruin kkavya so i think she wont agree to this 😊 

wat do u think guys!!!!!😊

i think anjali will marry him she will prob play it clever coz if she doesnt he may begin to suspect and at the same time anjali can pretend to be anjum and continue to take her revenge

smart move you can say!!

Marry again......Oh god what a story lineπŸ˜†
ekta's shows r based on marriages. she should open a marriage beaureauπŸ˜†
definitely,πŸ˜‰  she should do thatπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by cutereems

Marry again......Oh god what a story lineπŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

well she is already married to him

so i don't see why she would object to renew her marriage circles again to her husband.

Personally i don't see the pointπŸ€” kinda waste of time to get remarried again after 2 weeks or so

Listeing abt remarraige i remembered one more thing. In oe of Ektaa's serial Kya hadsaa Kya haqeeqat...she even showed that Shilpa saklani takes 5 pheras during marraige and  during last 2 pheras Rkshanda khan's soul will enter her body. So she is supposed to be Ardha suhganπŸ˜†

Heard ardha suhagan for first time. So she was supposed to mrry her husbnd againπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

hi

maybe they r getting married again so kavya will sign some papers saying half of the business is Angali's .Then she can send him mental get him locked in a mental hospital then she can have the business all to her self !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜­

there gettin married again?????whts the point in tht?πŸ˜•