India-Forums

What i dont get....

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hi guys i copied and pasted the update from the zee i know plagarismConfused but hey i live here and out beloved abhita cant but since i updated i am confused when gyan goes to see samar he is tormented right? then rukamani goes and tells gyan if he could break ties with samar then she can too what does that mean? break ties from who? does that mean not talking to him or what i am confused

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SimarikSmokin

Hi guys i copied and pasted the update from the zee i know plagarismConfused but hey i live here and out beloved abhita cant but since i updated i am confused when gyan goes to see samar he is tormented right? then rukamani goes and tells gyan if he could break ties with samar then she can too what does that mean? break ties from who? does that mean not talking to him or what i am confused

well.......by lookin at dis update....it seems that Gyan wants to break tie w/ Samar n' Rukmani says that if he does then she'll do too. So from looking at dis update, it seems Rukmani will also break tie with Samar. Thats bad b/c they both are breakin tie w/ their only two sons. Poor Samar....i like u much as Manas.HugHeart  LOLZ..enough of my craziness. Anyways, real news will be known soon when i see that part on tv....and i guess i m wayyyyyyyyyyyyy behind than this part so i gotta wait n' watch.

Edited by shikdumGAL - 07 April 2005 at 11:52pm
Sweet-Kashish Groupbie
Sweet-Kashish
Sweet-Kashish

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged

i don't get it,,,,,i am a bit confused as far as follow this serial in uk,,,,  sammar is in jail.... and jiya was to hire a lawyer for samar,,, and now she';s aginst him too coz she thinks that samar also killed her baby for the property .............

and

secondly

i hate netra,,,, she's such a "dead devil".....and manas/.//////unbelievable,,,,,, i feel so bad for samar,, no one trust him,, and he tried to kill himslef in the jail....i guess wot's gone happen in the hospital... probbaly baba forgives him,, or he dies,,,, who knows....

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged
sweet kahish how is netra how in the show i mean we are so behind here she is so putting on an act in front of rukamni and gyan! does gyan still say not to call him baba? she still does. i hate rukmani for havign that puja for netra she is a biactch!
alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u guyz, nethra is so evil...she's not even pretty!
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Jia i liked her but now i don't
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top