Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piscean thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
UMMMM! I BEG TO DIFFER FROM YOU! Agreed that if it wasn't him it would've been someone else who would've helped Jassi in her makeover however, he really wasn't instrumental in her makeover anyways. All he did was help her change tracks! And that could also have been done by someone else but T&D decided it had to be Purab! So no matter what you say Purab is and always will be a good friend of Jassi's! More so now than ever since he is the one who helped her get Armaan from behind the bars! So Purab is very much a part of Jassi's life like it or not! He's a friend and will always be her friend and ONLY a friend....nothing more but friends do form a part of your personality!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piscean

UMMMM! I BEG TO DIFFER FROM YOU! Agreed that if it wasn't him it would've been someone else who would've helped Jassi in her makeover however, he really wasn't instrumental in her makeover anyways. All he did was help her change tracks! And that could also have been done by someone else but T&D decided it had to be Purab! So no matter what you say Purab is and always will be a good friend of Jassi's! More so now than ever since he is the one who helped her get Armaan from behind the bars! So Purab is very much a part of Jassi's life like it or not! He's a friend and will always be her friend and ONLY a friend....nothing more but friends do form a part of your personality!

You misunderstood me. I never judged Purab for helping Jassi. I never denied Purab being a good friend.

I was responding to sweetgal. According to her if Purab wouldnt have been there in the story who would have helped her?? I was just answering sweetgal's sentence quoted below.

he was not in the story rite now who do u think would help jassii soooooooooooo muchh

If Purab was not brought back T and D could have brought somebody else in his place to help her thats all I was trying to say.

jprasad thumbnail
so Piscean and Jassidevi, you both agree that if it wasn't Purab who helped Jassi it would have beens someone else...  ðŸ˜‰

😃

.....In fact that someone could have been George Bush, he would have showed her the way...showed her that no one could mess with her super powers and she too can defeat terrorism through force and destruction.  Then Jassi could have blown up Gulmohour to pieces and she too could take part in helping to eliminate terrorism.     😈
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buli123

Well isnt this what makes our Mr. Perfect mooooooooooooooooore perfect ......Armaan to yuhi apne gam mei dube hue hai and always thinks and does about things revolving about himself .... previously he thought of own co. and now about himself and his own affair .....Par our sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Purav he even have respect for Jassi's decision ...... and life ..............

Not any more.  I think Armaan has change a lot.  He's more down to earth.  If you have saw this show from the begining, Armaan would have never done what he had did.  This man confessed to the police and got himself arrested for her.

Armaan has changed for the better.

Thanks

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peaches

Not any more.  I think Armaan has change a lot.  He's more down to earth.  If you have saw this show from the begining, Armaan would have never done what he had did.  This man confessed to the police and got himself arrested for her.

Armaan has changed for the better.

Thanks

Thankyou peaches for clearing that...

ummm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piscean

Small clarification - I said Purab does not stand anywhere in Jassi's "love life", which I still maintain... he's ofcourse a BIG part of her life right now.

Piscean thumbnail
Agreed with both Jd and ummm.....yes Purab has no part in Jassi's LOVE life but def does in her life as such. 😳
spike thumbnail

aw c'mon! Purab's been human and great since the day he set his feet in the show. And I still like him a lot.  Some of you realized it after watching him in soooooo many episodes. That's great. At least you won't call him inhuman anymore.

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If Purab wasnt a human, then what was he? Well, he was always being human. Humans make mistakes, and so did purab and armaan, both by leaving jassi once, and by playing with jassi's feellings earlier. And well, he may be Mr. perfect for most of you, but he has achieved alot. He has achieved awealthy, famous business, and the feeling of love. He loves Jassi so he's trying to help her by making her famous so gulmohar can't do anything to her. all he knows is that armaan played with her heart and he won't let him do it again. He doesn't know that Armaan loves her too. All he knows is Jassi's tension and miserable life wi/o her family. so he tore the plane tickets and realized he was being a bit too over amibitous for jassi. and he decided to make jassi face them in the same city in a famous show. but lets not forget, he did this all unknowingly for jassi. he didnt know about her family's state of Bebe in the hospital nor does he know armaan loves her.