Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sal_remix thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey how dare you discontinue your fic..??????????????????
ITS JUST THE MOST COOLEST FIC...PLZ PLZ CONT FAST!
kutie thumbnail
hey guyz i am ready with the next part but unless u all dont comment on the previous part i will not write the next part.plz comment guyz.
veonal thumbnail
kutie pls post 4 the ones who r reading atleast i ma one of dem pls
mesocool thumbnail
hey kutie, veo is rit pleaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzz post soon.nd dun worry d part is fabulous 👏 👏 👏

plzzzzzzzz post soon 😊 😊
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey kutie plz post soon can't wait anymore
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey ..its nice one...keep it up
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue fast asap atleast for those who all r reading.
sal_remix thumbnail
HEY KUTIE I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART..PLZ CONTINUE ASAP...PLEASE PLEASE! 😊
kutie thumbnail

ok guyz i am writing for them who are luving n really commenting on my fic.so here is the next part.

TIA angrily goes out from the shed n ranny follows her.........

ranny-tia.....tia... rukiye.tia stop. tia.

tia stops as she sees ranny calling her name but she just ignores it and runs away.ranny follows her.she has reached her room and ranny follows her by calling out her name.

when she comes in her room she immediatly closes the door.ranny came near her room n he knocked her door.tia did not opened it b'coz she knew what ranny wanted from her.that is answers.

ranny-tia hum jante hain ki aap andar hain.par plz darwaza kholiye hume aapse bahut imp kaam hain.tia plzzzzzzzzz.

tia wanted to but she could not.she remembered what ranny has said to her in the canteen in front of everyone.she was hurt.

tia-ranny puh-leese tum yahan se chale jao,tia ko tumse koi baat nahi karni.

ranny-tia hume bhi koi shok nahi hai aapse baat karne ka,aap hi hume majbur kar rahi hai aapse baat karne ke liye.aap kuch aisa karti hai jise hume taklif hoti hai.aur jo hum bardash nahi kar sakte.

tia was stunned as what is ranny saying all about.she felt that she did not did any mistake.it was his fault.she angrily opened the door........

tia-u?tum kehna kya chate ho.kya galat kiya hai tia ne.

ranny-ye aap humse pooch rahi hai tia.aap pehle hume chod deti hai,phir kisi aur ko pakadti hai,kaise tia?kaise aap hamare saath aisa kar sakti hai.

he said this by shooking her shoulders.........

tia was shocked hw ranny can tell about her like this...

tia-what?tia ne tumhe choda?(she said by taking out ranny"s hand from her shoulder)tia ne tumhe nahi balki tumne tia ko choda hai ranny.tia kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti thi ki tum tia ke baare mein aisa sochte ho.

ranny was confused as what tia was telling to hom.

tia-aur kya keh rahe the tum.tia ne kisko pakda hai,bolo chup kyun ho.tia ke sawal ka jawab do.

ranny did not have any words to say.he was like not in this world.......

tia-tum tia se jawab chate the naa,abhi tia tumse jawab mangti hai,bolo tia ne kisko pakda hai.

ranny could not controll anything what was happening.he got angry and......

ranny-bas tia..............................?he said angrily.............

now what will happen btw him and tia.what will ranny n tia do.what will be about remix now.find in the next part.

guyz this was my next part and plz comment on this.plzzzzzzzzzz.this is my personal request to all of u. 

amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arre yaar har part rocking hota ja raha hain .i don't have words 2 say how awesome it is