ABOUT U......a fun game

Shadow Cat thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys, in this topic pls tell about urself and ur character. and lets c with which SS character do u identify urself. others will also decide which SS character r u like. also identify urself with ne other character of any serial if u like 2. and make sure 2 identify urself WITH ATLEAST 1 SS CHARACTER.

HOPE U NJOY THIS GAME

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow Cat thumbnail

isn't ne1 interested in playing.
doesn't ne1 like this idea 😭
widluv2aryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow Cat

isn't ne1 interested in playing.
doesn't ne1 like this idea 😭

hey chill swati...don lose heart so soon... i'm sure many havent seen this topic yet... everybody dosnt visit it three to four times a day....    n i think this is a great topic...our forum is becoming more active and creative with such topics...which is good... wait for a week or so, i'm sure the response will be positive!👍🏼

widluv2aryan thumbnail
well... if I would have to identify myself... i'm sure it would be neha...for the followin relavant and irrelavant reasons...
firstly, she's neha nair, a malyalee like me...
secondly, personal reasons... she walked out of her home because her father was very opressive... and her mother was a silent endurer...i've felt that in my family many times too, if u know what i mean...don rly wanna elaborate personal probs here... but, i keep tellin my mom that all malyalee men are MCP's (male chauvinist pigs) 😆 ...also, i'm not really anti-male or feminist, but i feel strongly for even the tiny bit of injustice inflicted upon women...
thirdly, she's very emotional...and i am too
finally, her admiration for aryan... i share that big time! i would love to be aryan's romantic interest shaina, 😳 but i think she's too mature for me...neha's a mature individual too but in a different way, like i am... and i am mot really qualified to play aryan's love...so... a character like neha...who works close enough to respect and admire him, would be apt! 😉 Edited by widluv2aryan - 18 years ago
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aryan, i am also visionary, extremely ideal and fond of justice for all and an introvert.i belive in rules for human welfare shake, not rules for rules sake..though dont know if that efficient too.but whn romance is concerned i am like deepika, shy, feminine, silently longing and inviting. Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago
s-pari thumbnail
I actually have some qualities of Aryan and some of Shaina...i am an introvert,love to be busy always,hard working and passionate in my work and can not give up until i finish it ,i have a few but very good and trusted friends,i am down to earth types and do not like hypocracy,i am short tempered and cannot handle nonsense easily and last but not the least...i do get dimples when i smile !!! and my friends love it!!!! .I love the colour black ...and so i love my all black dress...black shirt &black jeans with black shoes which i am tempted to wear often...Edited by s-pari - 18 years ago
Shadow Cat thumbnail

I'll be like a combination of Neha and Dipika. I am very sweet tempered and do not lose my temper so easily. I am frank and do not hide my feelings. I am obedient and follow rules. But if I am made a leader then I am pretty lenient. I am a soft-hearted person and forgive evert1 quite easily. I believe in admitting my mistakes and rectifying them. I do am never reluctant to tell sorry to anyone. I am basically a sweet person. I am both practical as well as a bit romantic. I like to enjoy life to the fullest. So maybe I'll be more like Neha.
wellwisher thumbnail
Uday never relates to the character aryan himself. He is extremely professional and believes he is UDAY and not ARYAN 😛
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we are talking abt aryan khanna and ss characters my dear.and whom from among them we identify with...so
what if bhanu is professional acc to u. thats got nothing to do here.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
yeah...agree with sofia..we're talkin abt characters here, not actors... why dont u put in urs too, wellwisher? 😉