Kkusum

Ekta needs to change......

sona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Can't Ekta get another story line??????? Always everyone is under a misunderstanding- same old stuff - going in circles- Kali with her same attitude about no one ever thinks about her happiness???

Ekta needs to get in touch with someone who can give her characters better portrayal. I am tired of Kumud crying, people (ie Vidhi) creating misunderstanding about the other people, Garv crying, Kali telling Kkusum how much she dislikes her..... The characters have the same behavior day in and day out- they need to be a little different from time to time.

Ekta should watch a little more of American soaps- not everyone is crying everyday. She needs a little more realism..

Anyone else agree?

Edited by sona - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran. thumbnail
I tottaly agree wid u...shez really sick.....all she can think of is bringing dead ppl back😭, divorces, and her fav....getting the characters married at least twice...its gross🤢
smilingstar3 thumbnail
i am getting tired of the same story line
the tere naam song
countless marriages
misunderstandings
she needs to think of something different with out all this nonsense for once
marrygoround thumbnail

Yes i agree with u.

Ekta, she has nothin new for us now...

kbs756 thumbnail
watch kaisa yeh pyaar hain it hasn't got bad yet because it just started right now nits my fav serial it comes on at 8 on sony too bad we can expect it down the road because it is an ekta show at least the girl is cute and the guy is cool now kussum isn't about kussum anymore dam i don't even know who its about anymore.
nasshuu thumbnail

i agree with you  alot . we are tired of this same story to watch year by year we watch the same thing. very boring., u know why we are still watch kusum?? i will tell you. we give ourself a hope that may be tomorrow there will be something news. may be day after tomorrow may be may be may be and we realized that we have passed 4 years. 😕

samie thumbnail
u know if kali grew up with kumud they would have been best m8s
Nishani thumbnail

All of us here feel the same!

preity*zinta thumbnail
we shudnt be mad at ekta  bcuz she made a rele gud show for us to watch she made kusum alot of ppl like it and its a soapopera anythin can happen  so let it lets just enjoy wut we see even if its sumthin rele bad lets jus hope sumthin rele gud happens
ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think the real problem is that ekta cant let go of that concept title that she holds .

maybe she should assigned an independent person to come up with their ideas for a serial from the  beginning ...