Debate Mansion

heart or mind

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mkzara

Goldie

mkzara

Posted: 13 April 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

i haven't been here in a while so forgive me if i am a little rusty.

This seems like the age old question. Do u follow ur heart or do u follow ur mind. I mean the heart wants what it wants when it want, and the mind tells u what the risks r what the probability is but if everyone listened to their mind no big feats wud ever occur. I mean if Michealanglo had listened to people when they had said u probably cant succeed as an artist cause there r so many we wudn't have the sistine chapel. i mean if bill gates had listened to everyone and stayed in school maybe he wudn't have made microsoft and made billions of dollars. so wat do u do? follow ur heart and throw reason to the sea, because the cautious never do great things, or listen to ur mind because only fools throw away all they can have for a chance at what they can be? let me know what u think.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heart or mind" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 5:53am | IP Logged
This topic has been done.Here's the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=184159&KW=he art

Post Reply New Post

Go to top