India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

update for 7th (Page 5)

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Yeah Mamta, enjoy a the handkerchief scene yesterday.

Thanks Twinecool for the great updates.

Lata and the rest of the IF members, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Hi Twinecool,

Thanks for the early and lovely update of this sada epi. Cry

I think the producers r very comfortable in just raising difficulties for the 2D's but what we need right now is getting them out of this big 'mess'.

Ms. Guha, the pro. very well knows that people r suffering from DK epidemic so she should give a cure i.e rescue this beautiful romantic story but instead she is giving us heart-ache and head-ache pooooohhhhh.

Mink, who will be happy reading  Horace over the weekend instead of banging my head on the walls and cursing the pro. for spoling our mood.damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnAngry

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinecool

Today,

Disha is standing before the window she is thinking that

i am staying in this house for dk's sake "

So at last disha has accepted the fact that she is staying in the sehagal's house just for DK ,untill now she was saying that she is staying there just to look after sumitra.

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Hi,

Just got an idea:::: Disha will come back from her mom's on the pretext of Maaji and then go to Dk, who is sitting and drinking in his room. In the background we hear  this song, "Mere dil mai aaj kya hai toh kahe toh mai bata dou,Tujha devta banakar teri pooja mai karu".Just heard this song in Sa re ga ma pa!!!!!!!!!!

Thought of cheering u guys up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

minkBig smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Hi

Mink fab song anf fab idea but td producers are not that innovative maybe they should get some tips from are the great artistic writers.

samyBig smile

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged
OMG im going to have a heart attack i cant believe it and why the hell is Vedant being a ponce for he shud realise that Disha does not need him and he shud leave her he knows his feeling for dish are wrong then why is he staying there hes go his PORI bak now just cuz hes not happy y is he being a kebab mein haddi in DK and Disha's life its so sad, im sure that even if Disha will stay at B House she will never be at peace because she will always be thinking about the time she spent with DK and DK should respond to Suhas and say no i love Disha but she does admit she loves me but i know she does i will promise to keep her happy i will take her away from that house and take her to a place of happiness and then u will have no problem as ur daughter is happy and then Suhas will be gobsmacked im sure all our painfull tears will turn into smily chears then!!!! WOW I PRAY THAT OR SOMETHING EVEN BETTER HAPPENS

Best luck to DK and lets pray he convinces Suhas!!!

But through huff or tuff the two D's will end up together no matter what just PORI, VEDANT and GARGI need to F off!!!

Luv Mad Big smile
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Hi,

It is quite heartbreking that Disha and DK are separated now but I think may be it is for the best. Now Disha will get some time to think and she is surely going to miss DK and then she will realise her feelings for DK. DK on the other hand will realise that how much in love he is with Disha and try to find a solution. I think they need some space for themselves and the best thing could be that DK takes his mom and Disha and move to that old house temporarily til he stands on his feet again. They should leave Kanaka house because at present there is so bad atmosphere and only mess ans the whole situation only causes problems between DK and Disha. 

Anyway lets hope we soon get to know about promo.

majaAngryCry

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI IF-Dazzler
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i hope all thing will be alright in next episode,or i will not se td............ Cry Cry............
i will see td when the misunderstanig is cleared Cry
i hope in the next scene the misunderstanig will be cleared......

what say?????????
you guyz was right i am a addict now og this fourum and dk Clap

Go to top