Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

excellent update Twinecool, where one think is for sure there are so many talented writers among you ladies, Disha, Lata, Swathi and now you twinecool, TD seems to be out of track nowadays , and seems to drag, they need some fresh ideas, I suggest Rupali Guha hire some new writers, she does not have to look far , If she just read the updates here she will see the abundant talent among you ladies. DK needs to work, how can he just sit idle at home, and speaking of being idle the whole cast seems to be spending time at home, seems Di has also stopped visiting her family business ( leaves plenty of time for everyone to eve's drop and have plenty of misunderstanding's)

Nachos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey twinecool,
thanx for the update, you did a great job!!

As for everybody else, I know you all are extremely stressed, believe me so am I. You know what really irritates me the most, they just end the episode at such a crucial moment and like that is not enough to make us parishaan, we have to wait a whole weekend to watch further. I mean these people should really recieve an award for torturing us like that..It's quite frustrating the way things are going in TD. Sometimes I can't help thinking that neither Disha or DK use their brains..Are they really that stupid??

Anyways I had to get rid of my frustrations, which I have done now. Let's wait and watch what happens next..

😊 Naina

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! This can't be happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those two need to sort out their issues before they make any stupid decisions!!!!!!

I wish T.V serial producers and directors would stop ruining every good show!!!!!!

SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!

*Khushi*

fingirl thumbnail
u r right ugababe..this is becoming real frustrating..i wish for once they would show some sweet moments between the two...o gosh 😭
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot Twinecool for the fabulous update. I too depended on ur updates today since I missed TD yest. 😳. Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Take care. Happy weekend all.

Love Lata

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey twinecool,

Thanks a lot for the fab update...and i guess our people would have been overjoyed to see the update being posted soon after the episode was aired....

I got a crazy thot yesterday while watchng TD that the girl Gautham loves can be shown as Pori once again....they they can complicate the story further...what say ??

Swathi....

PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks Twinecool - great update.

I am so irritated with the two Ds - I don't really know what to say. Lets hope DK managed to convince Suhas that he sincerely loves Disha, I think she will be the one to convince Dish to go back.

I don't blame Disha for leaving though.  I would also be upset if I had to constantly bear the insults of Gargi and Pori.  Shame poor thing.

dkaddict thumbnail

Swathi, I also had the same terrible thought... let's hope we are wrong, wrong, wrong!!! After reading this update, I think I'll just go to bed early, and read everything else tomorrow- its just too much.... I feel soooooooo baaaaaaad for my DK baby!!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Man, what a downer for the weekend..... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Goodnight all, maybe I'll catch some of ya tomorrow...

-DKaddict

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the update!!!

I was waiting for them to get toghter but the producers are really really clever they make more distances this is getting annoying!!!!!!😑

Edited by miss.england02 - 19 years ago
Nishani thumbnail

Much appreciated for the early and wonderful update, Twinecool. πŸ˜›